Post Thanks / Like

Default New Guy - Beaver, PA

Looks like I may have shown up late to the party, I've been reading many of the posts and it appears Wellsville is basicly shut down? I'm sorry to hear that ... pictures, videos and old posts looked like a GREAT place. Well on the my introduction ... I moved into the area from New England (Maine to be specific) a little while ago. I'm an old fat guy that really has motorcycling in my blood. I have been riding for over 40 years starting when I was about 6 or 7. I have been riding on the street and dual sport (before that term was) before I was old enough to get a drivers license. I have ridden in every State and Providence in North America ... have no idea how many miles total on the back of some sort of motorcycle, I like them all. Last winter I bought a WR450F and converted it to a street legal/plated machine. Other bikes in my garage now are R1200GSA, F800GSA, V8 Chopper Hot Rod Trike, Boss Hoss (small block modified) and a Harley FLHTK. The BH maybe sold, I hope anyway and the Harley is up for sale too ... I have been looking for a place nearby I could ride the WR and that's how I found your website! It sounds like it was the perfect place before it got screwed up ... I'm always looking for a place to ride, I think riding is good medicine! So I guess I'll wrap this up, if you local guys know anywhere I can go play on the WR that's not posted and legal - too old and too much to loose to take chance on illegal riding - shoot me a note, maybe we could ride sometime?

Don

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T 1.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	3434  

Post Thanks / Like

the place is still open as of now but a lot of areas are not. sounds like you like the 2 wheelers. welcome to the forum.
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    the place is still open as of now but a lot of areas are not. sounds like you like the 2 wheelers. welcome to the forum.
    Thanks for the information, I'm hoping the places that are not open are clearly marked?! I guess my heart is mostly with the two wheelers I have a Yamaha Grizzly 660 that I do ride but it mostly gets "worked" with hunting and pushing snow! When we first moved into the area we took the Grizzly down to Mine and Meadows (pretty close to me) and rode. It was just ok there ... we didn't like it enough to go back. Thanks for the welcome!!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by ridindirty View Post
    Welcome.
    Thanks!! You guys have a pretty cool site here, I spent a good part of the morning looking around and barely touched all the info ... even being old posts I enjoyed the pictures and videos!

Don

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by V-MAN View Post
    I'm hoping the places that are not open are clearly marked?!
    pretty much nothing is marked lol
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. I ride a Beta 300rr. You really need to look into the Appalachian Championship Enduro Series. Click here http://aces-races.com. The clubs that hold these enduros put on dual sport rides also. It's a great time with great people. I live 15 minutes from you. Pm me on here if you want.

Post Thanks / Like

shut down? hell it was never open!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool bike Don.

Post Thanks / Like

Hell.just go up.to.forbidden zone side and pay Dave its totally.legal on that side AMD connects to everything up here

Thread Information