Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wellsville posted

http://www.wtov9.com/news/features/t...eek-5275.shtml

Im sure I will get flammed for saying this but Im damn sure facebook didnt help with this BS. Im really shocked it happened so soon.

Post Thanks / Like

It's said yellowcreek campground but I think there filming at Oak tree

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Alpha View Post
    It's said yellowcreek campground but I think there filming at Oak tree
    yeah that is defiant OakTree, confirmed from my buddies who live there as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Facebook is to blame.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    Facebook is to blame.
    couldnt agree more, just like the neighbor that was jogging in the video complaining about beer bottles and people drinking,, hmm wonder where she got that from, Im sure she doesnt jog through the trails

Post Thanks / Like

Yep all Facebook. Not anything tondo with this forum or the countless other forum that talk of Wellsville....
    WAY OF LIFE! SUZUKI Z400. WELLSVILLE OHIO OFFROAD ON FACEBOOK.COM

Post Thanks / Like

This is the only wellsville forum that is out there. A lot of other forms mention wellsville but none are 100% dedicated. I do not think that this forum has hurt the wellsville situatuon at all. In the whole scheme of things, not very many people know about this forum or give a shit to read up on it. Face book is PUBLIC, even of it is a private group. Any 13 ye. Old girl can join and bring all her friends down. Plus, look at the shit talking here vs. There. You might say we hide behind screen manes here but I know damn near everyone's name here and not because of Facebook. I met them on the trails, climbed some badass hills with them, rode at crow canyon with them or Hatfield. You might know everyone's forts and last name on Facebook but do you really "know" them??

8. Likes Jeep daVille, OhioRenegade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by neightfrog View Post
    Yep all Facebook. Not anything tondo with this forum or the countless other forum that talk of Wellsville....
    Well just so you know frog I dont blame you at all because I know your intentions are all good for wellsville but like others have said its the dumb asses with loud mouths that destroy everything good for us.

Post Thanks / Like

I.found out about Wellsville long before facebook and message forums. Everyone knows what goes on there without the forums or Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

Post Thanks / Like

I don't blame frog either and agree that he has put forth, and may continue to invest lots of positive time and efforts but I sill think that facebook is the devil.

Even if he deleted the current page someone else would make another. The things people say on there just make me angry. Why would you ever say something like that online???

12. Likes OhioRenegade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

some of the shit they post definitely makes me scratch my head
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the answer to my best place to park got answered... We all said oak tree, but looks like rest area and drive in for me

Post Thanks / Like

I assume you guys rigs are plated?

Post Thanks / Like

I am. The rest will have to risk forbidden.

Post Thanks / Like

as for facebook , it is destroying the whole world and i never gave a shit till it affects me and my super happy fun time at wellsville

18. Likes Jeep daVille liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So as far as the posted areas. Just to be clear, Is it just Oaktree property? Any issues in forbidden./free zone areas? So many people saying so much is confusing to what is actually off limits. The past 17 years of wheelin wellsville have been fun but I want to make sure I know what areas not go in to, I don't want to risk losing my rig or a fine. Thanks guys. Wellsville is the shit
    1985 Toyota Truggy, 4-linked, lifted, locked, on 38's

Post Thanks / Like

Right now it's only Old Oak Tree property.

21. Thanks Bansheemaniac thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinytrax78 View Post
    as for facebook , it is destroying the whole world and i never gave a shit till it affects me and my super happy fun time at wellsville
    Right on Tiny! Facebook is evil. The BIGGEST difference between this web site and facebook is when we was posting pics and videos the land was legal to ride on, meaning when Dave owned Oak tree and Rick was operating the OHV club things were legit. Now everywhere anyone rides is Trespassing. Nobody has permission to be on any of it. People on facebook post pics and videos almost everyday-week of them self's being on look out, triple trouble etc. Its like video taping yourself doing illegal acts and posting them to the police station with your name address and place of employment.

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't really matter how you look at it. This forum is social media that is directly related to Wellsville. There is like 7 pages now dedicated tobwellsville on fb that I know of. Realistically this has been a long time coming. Ever since dave sold out. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. But here is the other thing to. As for some of the main trails are posted as county roads. So if you are plated up and not drinking technically they can't do shit about it. There is no signs saying road closed. Maybe I am wrong though. But say i did delete Wellsville Ohio offroad, every one would flock to another page or start there own and some have because I deleted them.or they get annoyed at some of the ignorance.
    Time will tell as to what happens though.

Oh and Planck seems rather hopeful on a coal liqufication plant plan an that has pretty much went right done the shitter...

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and just google "Wellsville" and see what you find

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and just google "Wellsville" and see what you find
    Nice this site pop up first and it reminds me I need to change some stuff. Sucks there isnt any legal property to ride on anymore and I dont want first time seekers thinking that. I need to change it to something like in remembrance of the great off roading area of Wellsville.

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't really matter how you look at it. This forum is social media that is directly related to Wellsville. There is like 7 pages now dedicated tobwellsville on fb that I know of. Realistically this has been a long time coming. Ever since dave sold out. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. But here is the other thing to. As for some of the main trails are posted as county roads. So if you are plated up and not drinking technically they can't do shit about it. There is no signs saying road closed. Maybe I am wrong though. But say i did delete Wellsville Ohio offroad, every one would flock to another page or start there own and some have because I deleted them.or they get annoyed at some of the ignorance.
    Time will tell as to what happens though.

Oh and Planck seems rather hopeful on a coal liqufication plant plan an that has pretty much went right done the shitter...
    I wont agree with you there, its not social media I dont see peoples real name, place of employment, who there wife is , who there grandma , is etc. Its different frog. Also those roads you talk of are gone as of 2007 is what we found out before we started to work on the drive. If those were roads we could have got in alot of trouble. Yeah I agree that deleting your facebook page would not help much and I dont have the answer of what to do either but I do know what is posted there is not good sometimes. Some stuff is cool and other stuff is awful.

Post Thanks / Like

Main Entry: social media
    Function: noun plural but singular or plural in construction
    Date: 2004
    : forms of electronic communication (as Web sites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (as videos)

Post Thanks / Like

Main Entry: social media
    Function: noun plural but singular or plural in construction
    Date: 2004
    : forms of electronic communication (as Web sites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (as videos)
    no matter what you want to call it or define, you cant compare this site to facebook. You have your hands full over there. You have no way to organize anything and if facebook goes belly up ,your shit out of luck and that is what I pray for. Facebook is evil not just your group. I remember when myspace was the big thing now its no more. Even more proof this website is unlike facebook. I own this site cant take it away. Ok did I win yet ? lol hahaha I say all this with a smile on my face as for everyone always want to take what they read the wrong way.

Post Thanks / Like

I just wish someone could explain to my why they feel the need to post the most incriminating shit on the facebook page and not here.
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    I just wish someone could explain to my why they feel the need to post the most incriminating shit on the facebook page and not here.
    Fb is faster. Can upload pics through a phone. this site isn't even tap to talk or whatever most forums are now. I only check this page weekly to see if anything is going on. Like ter talk forum has its own app that's why ter talk is so big. Most people don't even use PC anymore since everything has a mobile platform.

Post Thanks / Like

Fb is faster. Can upload pics through a phone. this site isn't even tap to talk or whatever most forums are now. I only check this page weekly to see if anything is going on. Like ter talk forum has its own app that's why ter talk is so big. Most people don't even use PC anymore since everything has a mobile platform.
    And I never got any notification some had replied to this thread as to where of its a Facebook post though the app it will notify one directly to the status bar of there phone just like a text email or voicemail.

Post Thanks / Like

I see what you're saying but still doesn't explain the reason people post incriminating shit
    cr250
    400ex

33. Likes OhioRenegade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to post on here that the posted signs were put up because the landowner nearest the old Mill wall was tired of the noise. He took his time to research and got the attention of PLANK, who own the land. They hired an attorney, which got the police in volved and to post the signs "due to potential liability cases". Money wins and Money can cause fear to win. AKA money ALWAYS wins.

SO, all the other crap about riding at the lookout and facebook stuff didnt case the postings. It was one guy, a guy who doesn't even own any land we ride on...... The crack down with the entrance to freezone is probably second nature to all this and was likely coming regardless.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    Just wanted to post on here that the posted signs were put up because the landowner nearest the old Mill wall was tired of the noise. He took his time to research and got the attention of PLANK, who own the land. They hired an attorney, which got the police in volved and to post the signs "due to potential liability cases". Money wins and Money can cause fear to win. AKA money ALWAYS wins.

SO, all the other crap about riding at the lookout and facebook stuff didnt case the postings. It was one guy, a guy who doesn't even own any land we ride on...... The crack down with the entrance to freezone is probably second nature to all this and was likely coming regardless.
    deadlast, weres the best place to go to camp if we still wanted to? making this trip from columbus this weekend and was thinking about were we should camp ride etc.

Thread Information