Post Thanks / Like

Default really worryed about wheeling at wellsville anymore

I'm not trying to start a rumor or anything but after the unfortunate death last week end up on the trails I've been hearing all kinds of rumors about the cops busting people going in and out of the trails and patrolling more and that no one's allowed in the trails anymore I personally contacted the police department and they said they were going to start cracking down on anyone caught going in or out and were going to patrol the area more can anyone confirm this and is there anyone me n my group can contact to get permission to go in down by the campground was planning a trip down there this weekend but after talking to the cops and hearing everything it seems like no 1 can go on the trails anymore without looking over there shoulders..we alway unload do by the camp ground n are worryed about getting fined or our rigs n trailers impounded. Thanks for ur time..

Post Thanks / Like

which police department did you call, You will not get in any trouble going to any campground or riding, just stay off the tracks and do not go on the road
    Check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jeremymach2015

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.policeone.com/police-depa...mondsville-oh/

Called them..they even said we cant go in the paved entrance that goes to the campgrounds...told me they would be patroling it aswell as oak tree and scobbydoo sides.our rigs are street legal.told me its trespassing on private property..

My youtube name is 93muskrat351W I got vids of me n my group up from lastyear only went up once this year weekend befor last..got my bronco burryed in the creek down from the rock...were the creek get narow n creek trail ends.if u turn right at the bottom of oilwell.

Post Thanks / Like

Stop this shit ALLREADY!

5. Thanks hondajeremy, Red&Black thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not jokeing call them and ask...im not being a crap stirer.sry if I seemed like it ive never ran onto any trouble down there cop wise....I was woundering if anyone elce heard anything..was on the news called oyta curiosity and the officer told me that..sry agin if I crossed any lines[HR][/HR Rudi

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thats what I read...y I called them to findout..n they told me they are going to crack down on trespassers eith fines and posable prosecution. ...I just wanted to know if anyone elce has called anyone or spoken to anyone by the camp grounds to see if its still legal to park n unload by the bottom of witch....

Post Thanks / Like

ill take my chances, they cant stop anybody from going to the campground for a spot they payed for, would like to see how that works out for them, if i were you i would go and park at oaktree, out of their juristiction in columbiana county where the wellsville cops dont mind you parking
    Check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jeremymach2015

10. Likes OhioRenegade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saline Township police hate offroaders and will always be against us. If they had it there way no one would ride but like Jeremy says Oak tree is not in there jurisdiction and yellow creek camp grounds is legit so they cant do anything about that. The forebidden village is legit as well and Deadlast should chime in here. The only thing about the Village is you do have to go thru Saline township to access so make sure your lights on your trailer and everything else is legal. Dont drink until you get to the camp ground. Dont pull your pants down or Saline police will stick it in.

12. Likes Deadlast, Jeep daVille, ratty82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you’re legal on the road and doing nothing wrong there’s nothing they can do except harass you a little. Especially when you get onto private property and you have permission to be there!!!cPark at a legit camp ground.
    STAY OFF THE TRACKS!!!

14. Likes Deadlast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I went yesterday and parked at Oak Tree and had no issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
    I went yesterday and parked at Oak Tree and had no issues.
    Yea but did you have fun?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Alpha View Post
    Yea but did you have fun?
    I had a fucking blast. Can't wait to go back.
    Last edited by buckeye; 04-25-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The reality of it all is every time some one gets badly hurt or dies on the trails, it becomes a hot topic for a little while and then just goes away. It's like any other news in the world, hot for a week or two and then forgotton about until the next tragedy.
    History simply repeats itself!

19. Likes rip-it, ratty82, hondajeremy, OhioRenegade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We go thru this every year or so. But people do need to quit being jackasses (riding on the roads and such) so we don't get anymore attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Stop calling the police department to see if you can ride at a camp ground.... Just contact the campground. Don't get involved with local pd. just pay your dues and don't burn cars steal or litter. Be safe have fun and don't get in over your head and you'll be fine... Wear a helmet.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for all the comments I kind of figured that's what was going on again everytime something happens they blow it way out of proportion to try to scare us away.does Anyone have the campgrounds number? Thx agin

Post Thanks / Like

I feel pity for you, I wish you goos luck, everything will be okay for sure! http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/ke...ping-etiquette will tell you about some key points of camping etiquette!

Post Thanks / Like

yea this post was from 2014. our group don't worry about the cops anymore we just go up and let it rip.

Thread Information