Post Thanks / Like

Default What's up with the club??

Haven't really heard anything official or anything at all really.. Not sure if I missed an email or what. Should I pull my trailer or pay my dues? Much rather pay my dues

Post Thanks / Like

which club?
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    which club?
    The Village OHV

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Just googled a bit a found the announcement that it is closed and kindof a free for all..

So what is everyone doing with there campers?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by woodsbuggy3 View Post
    Ok, Just googled a bit a found the announcement that it is closed and kindof a free for all..

So what is everyone doing with there campers?

the situation is kind of screwed up. some people are leaving them up there and some people are taking them.
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

I think most people are just waiting it out, of course everyone wants to buy the property but no one has yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

Post Thanks / Like

Don't pull your stuff out weare getting ready to sign a lease for the property should be really soon. I made a page on face book "village ohv members page"
    WAY OF LIFE! SUZUKI Z400. WELLSVILLE OHIO OFFROAD ON FACEBOOK.COM

Post Thanks / Like

Try to keep the wt.com crew posted too on any important info. A lot of these guys here refuse to make a Facebook due to it's evilness

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    Try to keep the wt.com crew posted too on any important info. A lot of these guys here refuse to make a Facebook due to it's evilness
    lol how do we know its important info? Who can we trust? If people dont pay whats going to happen? Call the cops, thats a joke.

10. Likes Psycho Alpha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by neightfrog View Post
    Don't pull your stuff out weare getting ready to sign a lease for the property should be really soon. I made a page on face book "village ohv members page"
    Who are you? Some random guy that will collect money?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    I'm just about one of them.
    Every time I get on I can't get the site I want
    Then a million mfers want to be my but buddy
    Plus Facebook sends enticements to stay on longer

If the village(name change: hilltop ATV camp?) does PayPal dues for the same I'm in.

sheepskin hill/aka topsoil

THE GOOD THING ABOUT QUADS IS ANYBODY CAN RIDE THEM
    THE BAD THING ABOUT QUADS IS ANYBODY CAN RIDE THEM

13. Likes Blodg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    Who are you? Some random guy that will collect money?

Yeah chuck I'm some random guy that's gonna take your money then run off after 2 years

Post Thanks / Like

Ill let you guys know as soon as were set, Harveys agent wants us to actually start collecting money now but we don't really feel comfortable collecting without a solid document to ensure our stay up on the hill. I'll be down Saturday kinda gonna do a little meeting. If you wanna be there cool if not no worries since nothing is set in stone just yet. I'm surprised deadlast never mentioned anything about this since he has known about it since mid November. Also try and bring a receipt from last year. Keep it in your truck or something so you have it. I think Harvey may try and pursue Rick for never paying.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah chuck I'm some random guy that's gonna take your money then run off after 2 years
    Thats just what I thought.

Post Thanks / Like

Ill let you guys know as soon as were set, Harveys agent wants us to actually start collecting money now but we don't really feel comfortable collecting without a solid document to ensure our stay up on the hill. I'll be down Saturday kinda gonna do a little meeting. If you wanna be there cool if not no worries since nothing is set in stone just yet. I'm surprised deadlast never mentioned anything about this since he has known about it since mid November. Also try and bring a receipt from last year. Keep it in your truck or something so you have it. I think Harvey may try and pursue Rick for never paying.
    Deadlast cant even keep up with Tshirts for this site, he also told me he was going to put any profit he made back into the site which I have never seen 1 penny. Deadlast always comes up with these dream stories but never pulls threw. So it doesn't surprise me any he didn't update here.
    Everyone likes to dog Rick but I know for a fact he did put a lot of money back into the ville, I know that he had health problems along with two different strokes and while he was in the hospital someone come to his house and stole almost everything he had, I know he lost a really good job, I know he got shot in the foot, and plenty of other bad things happened to him. From what I know Harvey doesnt stick to his word well either or the pressure he put on Rick could have been all B.S., I also know he didnt like Deadlast very well either for reasons I cant remember. So I dont know who or what to be leave. I do know I'm done with the ville, I would like to see it stay for the riders but I have wasted to much time and money. If you guys are going to try and lease it and make a go at it, I wish you the best of luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's what I know for a fact. Rick is a fucking lying sack shit. He's not there anymore and we are. He may have pit a good bit of money into the camp but he took way more than he ever put in. But if you wanna defend rick that's not problem but don't let your distrust for him roll over on me when I'm the one who stepped up to the plate and got this shit rolling again.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's what I know for a fact. Rick is a fucking lying sack shit. He's not there anymore and we are. He may have pit a good bit of money into the camp but he took way more than he ever put in. But if you wanna defend rick that's not problem but don't let your distrust for him roll over on me when I'm the one who stepped up to the plate and got this shit rolling again.
    What happens if some guy offers Harvey the money to buy the place? Harvey is going to sell the place as soon as he gets what he wants. If you didnt step up to the plate nothing would have happened and everyone could have camped for free but now everyone has to pay you and trust you. Harvey is Amish and its a long horse and buggy ride from Millersburg Oh.

Post Thanks / Like

What did he lie about?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    Deadlast cant even keep up with Tshirts for this site, he also told me he was going to put any profit he made back into the site which I have never seen 1 penny. Deadlast always comes up with these dream stories but never pulls threw. So it doesn't surprise me any he didn't update here.
    Everyone likes to dog Rick but I know for a fact he did put a lot of money back into the ville, I know that he had health problems along with two different strokes and while he was in the hospital someone come to his house and stole almost everything he had, I know he lost a really good job, I know he got shot in the foot, and plenty of other bad things happened to him. From what I know Harvey doesnt stick to his word well either or the pressure he put on Rick could have been all B.S., I also know he didn't like Deadlast very well either for reasons I cant remember. So I dont know who or what to be leave. I do know I'm done with the ville, I would like to see it stay for the riders but I have wasted to much time and money. If you guys are going to try and lease it and make a go at it, I wish you the best of luck!

woah.....O.R. if you have issues with me, please by all mean let me know. You know how to get ahold of me off the site and I would like to know ASAP as I have been extremely busy lately with my business and personal life. I'm not going to get into great detail on the shirts, but yes, there is money from them, and from the get go, you told me to handle it all. I made it well known that any profits would go back towards more merch. Tees were and are just a tool to help grow this site. I have paperwork and messages that document it all, I gave you the bank info and paypal info to keep track of it with me, but you allowed me to manage that it it was all good. If you want/need some kick back, please let me know in private and we can square it up. You never asked for anything so I assumed everything was fine. I AM a big dreamer but I do also follow through with what I say If I say I'm going to do it, so I dunno what rubbed you the wrong way with anything. I have not received any orders in quite a while, no PM's or messages and recently realized that the purchase@WT email is not working, if you can help me fix that, I'd be happy to and more than willing to makeup for any lost shirt orders if any. I have nothing against you O.R., and never will. You were willing to devote your time to making WT real and you're a stand-up guy, but please, if you have beef with me, please let ME know.

On a side note, like I said, I haven't been on here in a while, but as you're on facebook and in the ville groups on there, I assumed that you were getting the info along with the rest of us in time. If I had any juicy details or any info that I felt you needed to know ASAP, I would of gotten that info to you. But I know just as much as the next guy, seriously, ask Neightfrog. Like with everything else ville related, I just offer up my help and like to stay involved if allowed or needed.

From the jump, when this site had about a dozen or so posts, more than half which were dementrential to trying to clean or improve the ville name/image, I signed up because I've always felt that the ville needs it own space on the web, and did nothing but help grow this site and grow the community just out of sheer enjoyment of doing so and optimism for what the ville could be. All of which is still my driving factor. I have no agenda here. I,just like everyone else that is on here and wheels the area, loves it, and doesn't want to lose it or the way it is or see any major change to what makes the ville the ville. As for Rick not liking me, maybe thats because I never put all of my eggs in his basket from the get go, and looking back now, I'm glad I didn't. Theres no denying that he fucked a lot of people over, whether he had a string of bad luck in his personal life or not. They way everything was handled on his end towards the demise of his idea, was nothing but bad. Admittingly, from the jump, Rick with his idea had me extremely excited but cautious being that I had no idea who he was or if he was for real. After long talks on the phone and discussions of important information, he won my trust and backing of this site to help his idea grow. I was all in his boat from the jump. Was one of the firsts to move from Oaktree up there and did all I could to get my friends and other riders to back the new camp too. Things were good, and exciting. And we all saw improvements and changes that were fun, but then we all got fucked, and in the dark. He just abandoned us all, and it was quick, didn't see it coming. I felt and still feel like an ass about being all gung ho with the village, but in the same sense, its not on me, I was just a supporter like the next guy that got the shaft.

I still stand strong with my hopes that the ville will be what I hope it can and with this new wave of people willing to step up and make things good, I have hope again and I have somewhere to put my support towards positive change. Yeah, I'm leary, like the rest because of what happened, but I sure as hell am not going to give up. Shit happens, and will happen, but you have to have hope that something will work out, and I hope it will this time around. I see and read about good ideas and know that we all know what NOT to do from last time. Being that I've known neighfrog since middle school, it goes towards reassuring me that his intentions are nothing but the best and I commend him for his efforts to try and fix a failed idea. I wish I knew Rick more from the jump, being as I know Nate, I can trust my gut on this round more. If anything, this time around is having a harder time getting the backing that the idea so needs because of the past.

I'll end with saying that, I'd rather have a camper that I own, sitting on someones land with their permission, then without. With the new plans, even if Harvey does sell to a buyer, he would at least have to inform us all and it would give us time to move off, otherwise, a sell would leave us all in the dark and anything could happen. Its mainly about communication and understanding. Plus, in the long run, an official camp with funds going to the right places, just shows backing that the idea of the ville as a legit and worthwhile idea. It does everything to help the place stay a wheeling spot and perhaps can help change the perspective of the place as something real. Its all about growth, and the good kind. We will never change anything without trying.

Thats my 2, but feel about it all how you want.
    Last edited by Deadlast; 04-03-2014 at 11:04 AM.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

22. Thanks yjcorey655 thanked for this post
    Likes OhioRenegade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no beef with ya Deadlast, if I did I would have got a hold of you. I know that the profit that was made was small and I wasn't really concerned other than you being a man of his word. I never knew Rick either until the village guys started the OHV club. They are a bunch of good guys. But at the very end when everyone thought Rick screwed everyone there is more to it than what most people want to think or be leave. Im not saying that Rick did nothing wrong but there is more to it than just he packed his bags and ran off to mexico with a car load of women. I wish Rick was still around to chime in and explain because I cant do it for him. Harvey did put pressure on him in the lines of saying he wanted to sell the property and now Rick needed to come up with more money etc. And there is more but Im not getting into it. I dont want to rain on your guys parade.

24. Likes Deadlast, BigTim liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

any progress on the new contract/camp

sheepskin hill/aka topsoil

THE GOOD THING ABOUT QUADS IS ANYBODY CAN RIDE THEM
    THE BAD THING ABOUT QUADS IS ANYBODY CAN RIDE THEM

Post Thanks / Like

Not yet, just had a quick meeting talking about the plans and whats going on with the contract. Papers should be in hands very very soon.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

Any news on the new owners?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twes8 View Post
    Any news on the new owners?
    This attempt to get it going again dissolved. Another person talked about trying recently, but that pretty much died too.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

We need 20 grand to get it rolling

Post Thanks / Like

What's the 20Gs for? You could enlist 40 current members to come up with $500.00 each. Is that not the yearly fee anyways?

Post Thanks / Like

i'm sure my camp could come up with cash early any one else?

Post Thanks / Like

Its a down payment for a land contract to purchase and gets the ball rolling

Thread Information