Post Thanks / Like

Default Merry Christmas to all / Happy Holidays

I just wanted to drop inand tell everyone Merry Christmas!!

2nd to this I'm going to try and read threw all these threads that I haven’tbeen able to keep up with and hopefully get all that back in order shortly.

Lastly I had put an offer out on Face book and did not put it out here, totallack of consideration I won’t try to make excuses. All I can do is try to makeit right. So any way I put a special out that lasted I think 3 weeks,discounting full membership by 100 for new members as well as current members.This had 2 purposes the first being to fill the remainder of open spots, whichhas happen; at this point and time we have no spots to offer for fullmembership to the club ever spot we had is taken. Now the other purpose /reason was I didn't feel it was fare to offer the discount to new members withoutgiving current members a chance to benefit from a discount as well, over all wehad a great year. The major part of the road project is out of the way so wecan focus on other things. Early funds in gives capital to bargain shop for theitems needed below and better organization come spring, and if the weatherisn't bad a opportunity to get some done before spring

1: fixing the toilets,again!
    2: proper signage threwout camp and the guest area.
    3: a welcome center /guard shack at the top of the hill. This is by far the biggest improvement Ifeel that can be made.
    4: a water well, atleast one, ideally two at some point, the first one will go in the full memberarea.

Now with all that being said, if anyone wants to take advantage of thediscount with in a reasonable amount of time, “Don’t wait till March Please”Then email chairman@villageohvclub.comand I will let you know how to do it.
    Thanks for your understanding, and being a active member of a positive change.Happy Holidays
    Rick
    Chairman
    The Village OHV club

2. Thanks Red&Black, Psycho Alpha, yjcorey655 thanked for this post
    TheUndectableBlur Guest

Default Happy holidays to you as well Rick!

Hope all is going well for ya Rick! Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones! See ya soon bud!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Me and my buddy were going to look into getting a camp site and putting a trailer on it. So at this time you do not have anymore spots available ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerouspower View Post
    Me and my buddy were going to look into getting a camp site and putting a trailer on it. So at this time you do not have anymore spots available ?
    "at this point and time we have no spots to offer for fullmembership to the club ever spot we had is taken"
    All filled up, looks like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Alpha View Post
    "at this point and time we have no spots to offer for fullmembership to the club ever spot we had is taken"
    All filled up, looks like
    Just makin sure.

Thread Information