Post Thanks / Like

Default memorial weekend

first off let me say im very impressed with the rd on the way into the village, im glad someone stepped up and is making positive changes!!! and we will allways support that, weather it is paying to camp or helping out ....whatever

but maybe you guys can have someone working the gate that is not drunk and can do math, and isnt trying to just get into a fight, me and a few others came in on sat. and there was a drunken 20 something yr old working the gate and taking money, i believe his name was jeff? he was being a total douch ...i gave him the exact amount i need for 3 people....and he started yelling at us(and my son was in the car) saying it was wrong ,after a few choice words he calmed down a little , then wanted to see me wifes boobs, i mean come on really!!!?? we had 3 trucks coming in on sat and they all experianced pretty much the same problem with this person.

very disrespectful......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    then wanted to see me wifes boobs

don't feel too bad. my girl was riding my quad in a tank top. heard quite a few rude comments. i don't blame them though. she has nice boobs. my gf that is. i wouldn't know about your wife's.

sorry to hear about your experience.
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

3. Likes Red&Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is very disappointing to read. And I question its validity. Disrespecfulness is not tolerated.
    Fat and downhill... That's how I roll!

5. Likes giveitagallon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am VERY sorry this happened.We were having some new people working the gate.This problem will be adressed within the village board.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    1991 samurai 8valve tracker ,4:1 transfer case
    buggy -all stock hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

This will be Dealt with, we as a club are sorry for this person's actions.

first off let me say im very impressed with the rd on the way into the village, im glad someone stepped up and is making positive changes!!! and we will allways support that, weather it is paying to camp or helping out ....whatever

but maybe you guys can have someone working the gate that is not drunk and can do math, and isnt trying to just get into a fight, me and a few others came in on sat. and there was a drunken 20 something yr old working the gate and taking money, i believe his name was jeff? he was being a total douch ...i gave him the exact amount i need for 3 people....and he started yelling at us(and my son was in the car) saying it was wrong ,after a few choice words he calmed down a little , then wanted to see me wifes boobs, i mean come on really!!!?? we had 3 trucks coming in on sat and they all experianced pretty much the same problem with this person.

very disrespectful......

Post Thanks / Like

This was the other Jeff.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    This is very disappointing to read. And I question its validity. Disrespecfulness is not tolerated.

Post Thanks / Like

very disrespectful......
    Thanks for signing up on the forums and taking time to post.

Nice Unit

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site. Enjoy.

Posting up issues just helps to fix them for the future. Thanks.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

12. Thanks buggytrash1 thanked for this post
    Likes countryboy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In order to fix this problem(which I am taking seriously) ,I could really use a better description.Also was he wearing an orange staff shirt?
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    1991 samurai 8valve tracker ,4:1 transfer case
    buggy -all stock hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Countryboy i want to sincerly appoligize to you and your wife for what may happend if i am surely the culpret as we had a couple others at the gate for a moment while i was away, I am Jeff and was working the gate on saturday. Long day and alot of customers, started early and probably alot earlier then i should have. I was dealing with alot of people that day by my self i hope you can understand, what happened was extremly un-called for and because of that im very sorry !!! If can make this up to you and your wife some way please PM me and i will do whatever i can to get this squared away.

15. Likes OhioRenegade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

buggy trash, he was wearing an orange staff shirt with the sleeves cut off,
    i just wanted to inform you guys of what went on, not trying to start drama or anyting.... i mean we get crazy and loud sometime too no biggie, but maybe the person taking money and giving out wrist band should not be allowed to get wasted at the gate??? my wife was mad cause even when we all get drunk and crazy we still try to be respectfull to others and especially in front of kids! and for people who have never been there before this is not a good way to reprersent the place, being that he is the first person you have to talk to coming in

17. Likes giveitagallon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i think we understand where you're coming from. your avatar has me wondering........whats the specs on your rig? it looks sick nasty.
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

19. Likes Deadlast liked this post
    TheUndectableBlur Guest

Thanks for keeping us all informed.....Jeff is a good guy.....I would take it lightly......but it is not acceptable, that you are correct.......As a member.....we are sorry for that.....and once again....thank you for the positive input for our club....we appreciate you being genuine and understanding about the matter.......TUB / RM250

Post Thanks / Like

... but maybe the person taking money and giving out wrist band should not be allowed to get wasted at the gate??? ...
    Agreed!
    No way would I give a drunk ass money... I would have just thought it was some jerk trying to scam me... (wouldn't be the first drunk asking me for money)

For the record, I think it was Rick in a buggy who my wife paid on Memorial Day when we went riding and we didn't have any problems.
    We did look for someone to pay on the way in, then we stopped and walked around at the top of the hill but no one was around... Rick drove up in a buggy shortly after we parked and started unloading the bikes and getting dressed.

Post Thanks / Like

Its wasnt a good situation, we have delt with it. Things such as this will not happen again in the future its simply just not good buisness.

Late sunday and monday we did not have any one at the gate, for the most part people had cleared out. During these times and off weekends we dont man the gate, but it doesnt mean we are not around. We were just going threw from time to time collecting. So with that being said if your coming in to ride dont worry with trying to find us, we will find you. Just ride be safe and have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPoser View Post
    Agreed!
    No way would I give a drunk ass money... I would have just thought it was some jerk trying to scam me... (wouldn't be the first drunk asking me for money)

For the record, I think it was Rick in a buggy who my wife paid on Memorial Day when we went riding and we didn't have any problems.
    We did look for someone to pay on the way in, then we stopped and walked around at the top of the hill but no one was around... Rick drove up in a buggy shortly after we parked and started unloading the bikes and getting dressed.

Thread Information