Post Thanks / Like

Default How'd everyone else fair over the winter?

Last time we went down was for New Years and everything was fine. Came down last weekend and things were not so good. They took some things inside the trailer nothing really that big of a deal but stripped all the copper lines for the propane furnace and stove, also cut the main power cord for my generator hookup. Broke a windows and smashed up some of the access covers. Could of been a lot worse just was really hoping this shit was behind us..

Hadn't seen anyone else mention anything on here, just wondering if I was the only one or others got hit too?

Post Thanks / Like

they got me too ripped my stove apart tore out my furnace and cut my propane lines that wer rubber i dont know wtf they were doing they couldn't have got 10 bux worth of scrap hell half the stuff they tore out they left

Post Thanks / Like

My furnace and stone lines are gone to. Everything else is fine. Could have been worse. I think events like this are on the down swing thou.....least I hope.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by woodsbuggy3 View Post
    Last time we went down was for New Years and everything was fine. Came down last weekend and things were not so good. They took some things inside the trailer nothing really that big of a deal but stripped all the copper lines for the propane furnace and stove, also cut the main power cord for my generator hookup. Broke a windows and smashed up some of the access covers. Could of been a lot worse just was really hoping this shit was behind us..

Hadn't seen anyone else mention anything on here, just wondering if I was the only one or others got hit too?
    Just about everybody got a little bit of something......I believe thats the general concensious.

Post Thanks / Like

The vultures got oaktree cleaned out. when they are caught they need to be made aware that they are not welcome at the village or yellowcreek.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, well I don't feel so bad not being the only one now Yeah they ain't the brightest group, the shit they took versus what the left makes no sense..
    Just get me on the trails and all will be good

Post Thanks / Like

seems all they wanted was copper, No matter how you slice it things like this shouldnt happen. On the other hand for this place it is a major improvement. Things will be better I have devoted my self to making sure of it

8. Thanks Ghost Rider, Psycho Alpha thanked for this post

Thread Information