Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 91 to 107 of 107

Thread: DRIVEWAY WORK

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    2,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    [QUOTE=OhioRenegade;21561]The dozer wont crush them, [/QUOTE}

    I was thinking just use them as giant rocks. I'm sure the dozer would crush a few of them. Load them into a few trucks and make and throw'em out as you go up or down the road. Follow with the dozer and call it a day.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike



    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Salem,Ohio
    Posts
    2,855
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    [QUOTE=Deadlast;21563]
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    The dozer wont crush them, [/QUOTE}

    I was thinking just use them as giant rocks. I'm sure the dozer would crush a few of them. Load them into a few trucks and make and throw'em out as you go up or down the road. Follow with the dozer and call it a day.
    yeah we are on a different page.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lake County, Ohio
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    [QUOTE=Deadlast;21563]
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    The dozer wont crush them, [/QUOTE}
    throw'em out as you go up or down the road.
    Follow the yellow brick road. Hahahaha
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

  4. Likes Deadlast liked this post
  5. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Don't make the road too nice. making it slightly challenging keeps the cryers away.

  6. Thanks TimR thanked for this post
    Likes TimR, Deadlast, Psycho Alpha liked this post
  7. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Salem,Ohio
    Posts
    2,855
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This is all turning into a mess and Im going to bail now, Im in school at the moment and dont have the time. Everybody has there own idea on how they want the road and I dont want to be responsible, like after last year and all the people complaining. So with all due respect Im stepping away from this and focusing back on my school. I tried to call the Village yesterday , left a message but no return call.

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hookstown, PA
    Posts
    1,477
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    This is all turning into a mess and Im going to bail now, Im in school at the moment and dont have the time. Everybody has there own idea on how they want the road and I dont want to be responsible, like after last year and all the people complaining. So with all due respect Im stepping away from this and focusing back on my school. I tried to call the Village yesterday , left a message but no return call.
    You can't keep everyone happy and I trust your insight. I been staying out of this because I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

  9. Thanks TimR, OhioRenegade thanked for this post
    Likes TimR, Psycho Alpha liked this post
  10. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Burton City, OH
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Don't get frustrated yet OR. You did a bang-up job last time and I didn't hear anyone who mattered complaining. Piss on the whiners. Your skill and insight is roundly appreciated at the club and anyone who has a bitch shoulda got of thier ass and sacked up themselves. People like that can easily be directed to a higher authority so you don't have to personally deal with them. F-em.
    Fat and downhill... That's how I roll!

  11. Thanks TimR, OhioRenegade thanked for this post
    Likes TimR, Psycho Alpha, jshome liked this post
  12. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    you did a great job last year and it held up pretty well please don't give up on us yet don't take it so hard . people that have ideas sometimes have no idea

  13. Thanks TimR, OhioRenegade thanked for this post
    Likes TimR, Deadlast, GULS67, Psycho Alpha liked this post
  14. #99
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    doylestown,oh
    Posts
    1,586
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If the driveway was paved with $100 bills ,some fucker would bitch because one was upside down!
    DON'T BE STUPID

    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    1991 samurai 8valve tracker ,4:1 transfer case
    buggy -all stock hahaha

  15. Thanks TimR, OhioRenegade thanked for this post
  16. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buggytrash1 View Post
    If the driveway was paved with $100 bills ,some fucker would bitch because one was upside down!
    i will personally donate a 100 dollar bill to go toward fixing the road let me know who to give it to

  17. Thanks TimR thanked for this post
    Likes TimR liked this post
  18. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    2,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    This is all turning into a mess and Im going to bail now, Im in school at the moment and dont have the time. Everybody has there own idea on how they want the road and I dont want to be responsible, like after last year and all the people complaining. So with all due respect Im stepping away from this and focusing back on my school. I tried to call the Village yesterday , left a message but no return call.
    Really? Hope my brick talk didn't detour you. I was just offering some idears. Just trying to help anyway I could. I really have no fucking clue on how to even start a road job like this but I'm willing to help out if needed. I'll keep my voice down and just be a work mule if you need my muskles. Re-consider? This road in is crucial to future successes.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike



    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

  19. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Salem,Ohio
    Posts
    2,855
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    Really? Hope my brick talk didn't detour you. I was just offering some idears. Just trying to help anyway I could. I really have no fucking clue on how to even start a road job like this but I'm willing to help out if needed. I'll keep my voice down and just be a work mule if you need my muskles. Re-consider? This road in is crucial to future successes.
    You better promise me after the village gets the road fixed you will not drive up and down the road pitching bricks out on to the road. but yeah its all cool bro.

  20. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lake County, Ohio
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Did anybody else notice all the trees leaning over the driveway? Almost seems like the whole hillside is moving in the area of the slide.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

  21. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    yea its not good.

    Quote Originally Posted by ridindirty View Post
    Did anybody else notice all the trees leaning over the driveway? Almost seems like the whole hillside is moving in the area of the slide.

  22. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    To all, the village will be closed the week of april 14th, if we need assistance or input you will be asked.
    Last edited by Ghost Rider; 03-11-2012 at 08:41 PM.

  23. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    2,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Man, I really have been wanting to know how the works coming along.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike



    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

  24. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    the road is gettin way bigger and way nicer alot got done this weekend many more trees gone and the road is getting wider

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What Do You Do For Work?
    By BELLISSIMO in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 04:03 PM
  2. Village driveway pics
    By buggytrash1 in forum Pictures and Videos
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 11:33 AM
  3. Main trail&driveway etiquette
    By buggytrash1 in forum Trail Safety and Etiquette
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 08:57 PM
  4. Awsome RZR work
    By Odyknuck in forum Side-by-Sides (SxS)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 08:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •