Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachealMarie250 View Post
    cant wait to see dirty and OR's lay out....
    WHAAaaaaaa?
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    WHAAaaaaaa?
    like there campsite......they have one right?

Post Thanks / Like

like there campsite......they have one right?
    Not that I know of, least not yet. Dirty has the pimp bus and treckin up the hill in might be a challenge. But what do I know, perhaps there workin on something.

Speakin of sites, just wait till I get down with mine........MuahahWhahhaHaHahhahaha
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

Post Thanks / Like

Then you obviously havnt rode through the village in a while.....at this time ....please keep your constructive critisism to yourself..... cause your not making much sense in the eye's of 99% of the people who wheel at our club....and your offending a lot of people who have put a lot of hard work into turning the club into something great .......thanks for giving your input.....but we can stop here and go our seperate ways cause i know im speaking for many more people than just myself.....thank you for riding a suzuki and have a nice day....i hope you just take my constructive critisism as well....we hear ya....we'll try to make the road better in due time
    i have some bad news for you...

1. this is the interweb. its full of offensive opinions and critisism. if you are sensitive to that sort of stuff then you shouldnt be posting or reading in a public forum.

2. i dont ride a suzuki

3. i drove through your village 2 weeks ago and the road in might be the worst i have seen it in 18 years. keep up the hard work!

Post Thanks / Like

That's because it's the middle of winter ya dumbfuck, anyone with common sense could tell ya that the ground falls out right before winter, nothing but slop and thawed soily shit... And unless the ground is frozen, it remains that way until it dries out in spring time... Furthermore... The village happens to be closed to nonmembers after thanksgiving, do you were obviously somewhere you shouldn't have been... And just to say man you are welcome to say anything you like, just as I am, but if you don't have anything nice to say then shut the hell up and don't say it, we are all in wellsville for the same reason, mainly fourwheelin , addrennaline, good times and common fellowship, there will always be shitbags like you that want to run your mouth like a punk..

Post Thanks / Like

SUZE Q, Just mind your own, we dont need your thought concerns or ideas. We have things under control. If you want a project to run go find your own. We will continue as a non profit, its not about pleaseing the rich its about helping people help them selves. Our off road adventure starts at the driveway to the top of the hill and we like it that way. If you dont want dirt on the tires of your tow vehicle then your not of the mind set to ride with us!

Im pretty sure it was you that started shit about this time last year also, i take you dont have much to do this time of year beside run other peoples projects and lives. Just a fyi we will not put up with bs either. Maybe you should just worry about your failed or failing projects.

"SKOOL" seems to be ur place

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Q View Post
    im not pissed in any way shape or form. like i said, none of it matters to me. just giving constructive critisism. i just dont see anything different going on than what warren had already done. same shit, different time, different guy. you have the potential to make money there. take that to yer advantage, or just continue on and be "non profit". there are many people out there with nice tow rigs and trailers willing to pay for a safe place to keep their stuff without going through an offroad adventure to get to it.

7. Thanks luvmyveedub thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"i have some bad news for you..."

Thanks for letting us know you were trespassing, it is private property. You have no buisness on the property, and just a fyi if you think for one minute that your safe behind your keyboard then think again. Keep being a ass and the proper authorities will be knocking on your door. Trust in that fact, we are not as stupid as you might think.

1. this is the interweb. its full of offensive opinions and critisism. if you are sensitive to that sort of stuff then you shouldnt be posting or reading in a public forum.

2. i dont ride a suzuki

3. i drove through your village 2 weeks ago and the road in might be the worst i have seen it in 18 years. keep up the hard work!

9. Thanks luvmyveedub thanked for this post
    Likes GULS67 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes we have things planed, We will wait for the weather to be better this year. Last year most of us ended up sick and froze half to death. It had to be done at that point so we could move forward with our project. This year however isnt near as bad we have general cleaning to do rather than turning to the place back into something besides a dumping ground.

Thanks for showing a interest though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyveedub View Post
    Hey guys, anyone got any plans in the works, for cleanup, improvements, etc... figured something would be going on, and i guess its still a little early yet, but i figured it would be a good idea before the hillclimb. Any good ideas for camp improvements? I've gotta work on bugging our print shop connection, but i wanted to build a bulletin board thingy in front of our camp with a laminated trail map on it, with the classic -You are HERE-! pinpointed, we get that question alot, where are we?!, guess we wont get the how do we get to oaktree question much anymore..... i

11. Thanks luvmyveedub thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't wanna get carried away and sound Like an ass myself.. People sure do a great job runnin there mouths though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    Not that I know of, least not yet. Dirty has the pimp bus and treckin up the hill in might be a challenge. But what do I know, perhaps there workin on something.

Speakin of sites, just wait till I get down with mine........MuahahWhahhaHaHahhahaha
    Me and TheVillageOHV dude is splitting a camp site. We went in half. lol

14. Likes TheVillageohvClub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can we "invite" Suzie Q over for a party? I'd really love to meet her......

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    Me and TheVillageOHV dude is splitting a camp site. We went in half. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillageohvClub View Post
    "i have some bad news for you..."

Thanks for letting us know you were trespassing, it is private property. You have no buisness on the property, and just a fyi if you think for one minute that your safe behind your keyboard then think again. Keep being a ass and the proper authorities will be knocking on your door. Trust in that fact, we are not as stupid as you might think.
    hate to break it to ya, but ALL of you are tresspassing the second your front tire hits scooby. that road is your right of way. NOT your property. and you have the balls to run a bull dozer up and down scooby. thats the pot calling the kettle black aint it? u have a a measly 177 acres that u can legally play on. yer telling me all of you stay in that area? its not even clearly marked so i think not. lets talk about about the law and tresspassing.

Post Thanks / Like

It is a free country, but some things are better unsaid. I seen something not long ago that holds pretty true in this case. "you cant fix stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyveedub View Post
    I didn't wanna get carried away and sound Like an ass myself.. People sure do a great job runnin there mouths though.

Post Thanks / Like

Mantua, is the best place for you to be my friend and road runner provides a nice internet service dont they.! Never been a dozer on scooby my friend shows how much you truely know.

hate to break it to ya, but ALL of you are tresspassing the second your front tire hits scooby. that road is your right of way. NOT your property. and you have the balls to run a bull dozer up and down scooby. thats the pot calling the kettle black aint it? u have a a measly 177 acres that u can legally play on. yer telling me all of you stay in that area? its not even clearly marked so i think not. lets talk about about the law and tresspassing.

Post Thanks / Like

http://youtu.be/_7YyWLDUEME

heres the link of the vid incase u forgot u did it. hell you were on scrappy too.

i came here to make a suggestion about the road and access for nicer tow rigs. not to start a pissing match. i truely think u have an opportuninty to make money here. if you take offence to that, then that is fine and dandy.

but dont single me out and threaten me with tresspassing. there are literally thousands of videos online of ALL of us doing it. its hypocricy and flat out rediculous.

Post Thanks / Like

ok aside from all the gayness. if i bought a year pass for $150. then when my deadbeat friends came up with their cash for a site, would i be able to apply my $150 to a site? i did that with dave. it worked out well because i could still have a place to park while waiting for my friends to quit being cheapasses.
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

TheUndectableBlur Guest

2. i dont ride a suzuki

ok...im done...sorry we all pissed you off.......thought maybe with a name like suzy q you owned a suzuki of sorts.........again sorry our efforts arnt enough to please everyone.....have a nice day.

Post Thanks / Like

If being at Scooby was Trespassing why do the cops just roll on by when 25 people are there or even 5 people?
    Dozing the drive way was done mainly so the Police and Paramedics could get in and out. Dozing was not done to really smooth the drive but more to widen it some. When an emergency happens there was no way to get around because most of the drive was single lane. Now people have more room to pull off and out of the way when an Emergency happens.
    The Hammondsville Police Dept saw the drive way and thanked the folks for what they were doing and he also said that because it was easier for him to get in and out he would patrol the area more often to keep the thieves out.
    Give the Club some time, you will see improvements to come.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Lol....this reminds me of the KAYAK travel commercial!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjpG0D4WyqQ

TheUndectableBlur Guest

what do you guys do for rodent / snake repelant?......we great-stuffed our camper and put rat poinson on the outside of it too....so it attracts the mice outside the camper (there mice....they will still find a way our we figured even though we great stuffed the obvious spots)....and the snakes eat the mice and die as well.....i think we are gonna great stuff it again heavily....any other idea's?

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck it. We should just set some snake traps up and have some grilled Copperhead some night.

Post Thanks / Like

what do you guys do for rodent / snake repelant?......we great-stuffed our camper and put rat poinson on the outside of it too....so it attracts the mice outside the camper (there mice....they will still find a way our we figured even though we great stuffed the obvious spots)....and the snakes eat the mice and die as well.....i think we are gonna great stuff it again heavily....any other idea's?
    Dryer sheets, they hate the smell and texture.....and it'll make your camper smell great!

Post Thanks / Like

I use dryer sheets & mouse poison .& then otho home defense spray to kill the monster freak of nature spiders that we get.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    1991 samurai 8valve tracker ,4:1 transfer case
    buggy -all stock hahaha

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buggytrash1 View Post
    I use dryer sheets & mouse poison .& then otho home defense spray to kill the monster freak of nature spiders that we get.
    sweet......we were just lookin for some more options...good input fella's

Post Thanks / Like

your geo is a suzuki....... just saying

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinytrax78 View Post
    your geo is a suzuki....... just saying
    and i dont ride it, i DRIVE it....... just saying

31. Thanks Jeep daVille thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Give this a try. Head to your local Dollar Store and buy some Moth Balls. Depending on the area, a small camper about three or four. Spread them around in all your nooks and crannies inside and do the same under the trailer. If you have a crawl space under your building or trailer, spread them on the ground. This will stop all critters from infiltrating your space. I once had a family of skunks under my home. Two boxes of Moth Balls thrown under and they never came back.
    Don

2. i dont ride a suzuki

When I come back to Wellsville I will be driving my thirty foot Motor Home to the village. I was their last year and made it up. Although not a highway it is negotiable.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillageohvClub View Post
    It is a free country, but some things are better unsaid. I seen something not long ago that holds pretty true in this case. "you cant fix stupid"
    The off road areas are getting fewer as every year passes. We need to work together as a dedicated intelligent group without this bickering If you do not display a positive attitude about this beautiful area and all the hard work the Village OHV Club has done for our sport, those individuals should find another area to ride.

Don

Post Thanks / Like

when is this cleanup going to happen? any dates yet?i got "new" -old recruits at the camp this year "chainsaw jason" is joining us this year

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jshome View Post
    when is this cleanup going to happen? any dates yet?i got "new" -old recruits at the camp this year "chainsaw jason" is joining us this year
    We are workin on a solid date ,thinkin march 17 for cleanup detail.then sometime in april for driveway work.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    1991 samurai 8valve tracker ,4:1 transfer case
    buggy -all stock hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

and i dont ride it, i DRIVE it....... just saying
    theres your problem we dont drive at wellsville we ride there...... just saying!

Thread Information