TheUndectableBlur Guest

Default April 20th / 21th /22 th or May 4th / 5th /6th

These are two weekends i plan on being at the ville ...maybe both if the weathers nice....but that update will obviously come later...and probably the next time my dirtbike will see wellsville......(i'll be there between....but not to ride the bike)..........who wants to dedicate some time to kickin back and hang out at the village with fellow members cleaning up for memorial day weekend (not that a clean up wont happen before this day....but there is always more work to be done).........this time of year was some great ridin at the ville last year....not too many leaves.....not too dry.....not too wet.......i mean shit....i wanna party like a rockstar now that we got the sickest crew ever up at the village! i know its early....but who wants in on this MDW prep weekend / ride?......Fire wood will be split...beer will be cold.....and meat will be burning even if i am the only person there! i got no problem playin kitchen bitch....but if we got like 15 people that wanna chow i may need a hand or two.........lol...and i pass out relatively early so dont come rollin past camp at 1am and think your gonna catch me in any state to serve you up some brisket! All is welcome and no need to give me cash....maybe just a beer.....the food is gone when its gone so thats that.

Post Thanks / Like

Me and Book are getting a spot at The Village so I'm sure we'll be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

Post Thanks / Like

I need info on how to get a camp. I plan on getting it for the spring. Im in on the ride Ill be in the new rig.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by book85 View Post
    I need info on how to get a camp. I plan on getting it for the spring. Im in on the ride Ill be in the new rig.
    \

Private message BuggyTrash......he will take care of ya

Post Thanks / Like

im sure ill be down my b-day is round the april trip. to early to tell if i take anythin to run, BUT I ALWAYS take beer and cigs. i forget to take alot of items but i never forgot them 2.......? odd....

TheUndectableBlur Guest

now that woodsbuggy is comming to town may 5th...........id make a good bet more people are gonna wanna do some camp prep on the april date........i just had an incling that this was gonna be the start of a good summer of riding.......now i guess i plan on being there both weekend ......one for prep....one for play

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Just got my vacation days approved for these two weekends....cant wait!

Thread Information