Thread: NOTICE

Post Thanks / Like

Default NOTICE

As of november 1st we will be closed for the season to day riders.However members will have full permission to use the property as they wish.

2. Thanks Psycho Alpha thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Proud to be a Ford Ranger Owner, especially one that is Scooby-Tested Tough!

C. F. I. T. - Crazy Fux In Trux!

Post Thanks / Like

We will reopen in the spring (when is still undetermined) .The Village is looking forward to expanding our membership in the spring,so join up & be part of a good thing.It may be the only place to ride by spring.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    1991 samurai 8valve tracker ,4:1 transfer case
    buggy -all stock hahaha

5. Thanks TimR, Psycho Alpha thanked for this post
    Likes TimR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So if I want to wheel for the day I have no where legal and/or safe to park considering Oak Tree has gone down the shitter and the Free Zone is somewhat illegal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joe_and_jeep View Post
    So if I want to wheel for the day I have no where legal and/or safe to park considering Oak Tree has gone down the shitter and the Free Zone is somewhat illegal?
    Oak Tree is still a good place to park for the day. Just make sure you pay your daily pass money and you'll be OK. You should see how full it has been getting the past several nice weekends, hard to find a place to park!
    1998 Honda CR250R
    V-Force 3 Reeds, Uni Filter, Clarke 3.1 Tank, Motosteel (Interco) Rear Tire, Kenda Washougal Front Tire, Renthal Sprockets and R1 Chain, Moose Full Skid Plate, Full FMF Fatty and Turbinecore, IMS Footpegs, Motion Pro Micro Fork Bleeders, Tugger Seat Handle, Tusk Handgaurds...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 98Honda View Post
    You should see how full it has been getting the past several nice weekends, hard to find a place to park!
    Yupp. I was surprised last Saturday how many cars I saw parked there.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

you could always join the village .
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    buggy -all stock hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buggytrash1 View Post
    you could always join the village .
    If I had $500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

Post Thanks / Like

Social Membership is only $150.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    Social Membership is only $150.
    and friendship is for life joe

Post Thanks / Like

we are still running the $250 /til march special-250 divided 4 ways (you get 4 passes) is only$62.50 per dude .
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    buggy -all stock hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

i have been riding there for years, and was wondering the directions to the viliage. i always parked at the oak tree, Is it still open for the rest of the year? Is there an adress to get to the viliage?

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dougr View Post
    i have been riding there for years, and was wondering the directions to the viliage. i always parked at the oak tree, Is it still open for the rest of the year? Is there an adress to get to the viliage?
    Take either 39 to ole ironade road to dry run road.......or 213 to dry run road.......village enterance drops down and to the right past scoob and all the way up to the top of the hill. Closes to non members at the date orignally posted by the owners above though.

16. Thanks buggytrash1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks RM,ya beat me to it.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    buggy -all stock hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

I have a question? My buddy and I are into dualsporting. Is there a reasonable rout from freezone northwest back out of Wellsville? I mean could we ride down and jump in at freezone then ride through without having to get all out serious and still get outta there in say an hour or two? I am looking at the expert map so you can reference trails or play spots.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custimguitarman View Post
    I have a question? My buddy and I are into dualsporting. Is there a reasonable rout from freezone northwest back out of Wellsville? I mean could we ride down and jump in at freezone then ride through without having to get all out serious and still get outta there in say an hour or two? I am looking at the expert map so you can reference trails or play spots.
    Yes Absolutely. Don't have the time this second, but I'll post a map showing you where you wanna go.

Your dual sporting, what you riding? I suggest that you have 70% off-road, 30% on-road DOT tires or your going to have a real FUN time.

Post Thanks / Like

I am on a DR350 that I just recently got plated for the street. I have Dunlop 606 tires on it. It will be very capable. My buddy is on a DRZ400 with propper attire as well.

Just for shits and giggles, sometimes I pack the Quota offroad too but not on anything nearly as gnarly as what is even encountered near "the pits". I am curious though.....could the quota be strategically threaded through there somewhere too? Moto Guzzi Quota is about 550lbs. 1100 V-twin built to compete with the BMW GS at the time.

I'd really much rather play on the DR though........

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=custimguitarman;17092]I am on a DR350 that I just recently got plated for the street. I have Dunlop 606 tires on it. It will be very capable. My buddy is on a DRZ400 with propper attire as well.

were you down in wellsville last sunday?
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=yjcorey655;17093]
    Quote Originally Posted by custimguitarman View Post
    I am on a DR350 that I just recently got plated for the street. I have Dunlop 606 tires on it. It will be very capable. My buddy is on a DRZ400 with propper attire as well.

were you down in wellsville last sunday?
    No. I was down a few weeks back with my WR 250 and pick up. I had not ridden down there in close to 15 years! I just recently figured out that I had never really been more than about a half mile from freezone! I want to get back over there and get to know that place.

Post Thanks / Like

oh ok. i watched a dude on a drz400 come up topsoil last sunday (dirtbike tires). i was pretty impressed though nonetheless.
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

i think closing is a bad idea. me and my bro come down there and ride at least 2 or 3 times a winter. it is so peaceful. if you do a day pass on nice weekends you could make some good money

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Just to put this back up .....the village is closed to non-members........the re-open date is still not decided...but im sure it will be posted soon and we will post it here.........an application process is being put through the s to admit new members ( full membership passes).....friends of existing members kinda have first dibs........i'll talk to BT1 and see if the village board has a standard application form they would like filled out.....this is how the village plans to keep our club memberships pure with riders that show a postive attitude towards hard-core wheeling and a positive outlook all together on many other significant factors that are ideal for members in our club to contain.....go to VillageOHVclub.com for more info........day riding and social membership passes will start again though once we re-open ........go the the VillageOHVclub.com to get all the details
    Last edited by TheUndectableBlur; 02-09-2012 at 09:25 AM.

26. Thanks Ghost Rider, buggytrash1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes ,we are working on the application .Also true that friends of existing members will be considered for membership first.There will be more on this subject in the next few weeks.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    buggy -all stock hahaha

Thread Information