Post Thanks / Like

Default Split a camp site?

One on feel like splinting a camp site with me up in the village? I have a slide in camper over in Oak Tree at the moment and want to get it out of there before the chit hits the fan and it gets destroyed.

Just throwin this out there. Weather its someone that also is moving over from Oaktree or a new guy lookin to move in. I don't take up much space, and I keep a clean camp. Like to built shit and party once the sun goes down.

I got some other buds I have to ask and my current campsite partnah what they plan to do. But anyone thinking about makin the move or wanted to save a little dough and gain another set of eyes on yah shit in the process, get at me.

Thanks.

(oh, FYI, I have the merch on me when I'm down there. Campin buds get first dibs most of the time! Bonus.)
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    One on feel like splinting a camp site with me up in the village? I have a slide in camper over in Oak Tree at the moment and want to get it out of there before the chit hits the fan and it gets destroyed.

Just throwin this out there. Weather its someone that also is moving over from Oaktree or a new guy lookin to move in. I don't take up much space, and I keep a clean camp. Like to built shit and party once the sun goes down.

I got some other buds I have to ask and my current campsite partnah what they plan to do. But anyone thinking about makin the move or wanted to save a little dough and gain another set of eyes on yah shit in the process, get at me.

Thanks.

(oh, FYI, I have the merch on me when I'm down there. Campin buds get first dibs most of the time! Bonus.)
    There is a sweet spot right behind us that would be perfect for your camper if im remembering its size correctly.....we are starting to clear it out casue there is a huge tree that fell in the lot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachealMarie250 View Post
    we are starting to clear it out casue there is a huge tree that fell in the lot
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

My buddies and I are going to the village to get our second site today. The sites are adjacent to each other, and there is a third spot also next to us. I have more peeps wanting to get in, but we already have 8, so we need to increase our tags to 12. I believe the third site had a camper, but it was burned, so the potential is there. If you are interested in getting in, or just wanna say hi, visit us today. We should be there by 2, and we are not wheeling today, just cleaning up.
    '93 YJ, 350, 700r4, 241, 44's, 35's

Post Thanks / Like

i went over to my village camp site and posted 3 signs on trees at the head of the drive to my campsite saying 'preachers camp'. with all the people swarming over there, i figured i'd better post it. i've been parking at my buddies yellow creek site all summer so i can swim when done riding, but that's about over.

sheepskin hill/aka topsoil

THE GOOD THING ABOUT QUADS IS ANYBODY CAN RIDE THEM
    THE BAD THING ABOUT QUADS IS ANYBODY CAN RIDE THEM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by preacher250r View Post
    i went over to my village camp site and posted 3 signs on trees at the head of the drive to my campsite saying 'preachers camp'. with all the people swarming over there, i figured i'd better post it. i've been parking at my buddies yellow creek site all summer so i can swim when done riding, but that's about over.
    I was working at the village sunday & saw your signs .i still had some day campers that wanted to stay in it though .popular spot i guess .don't worry,I told them it was taken.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    1991 samurai 8valve tracker ,4:1 transfer case
    buggy -all stock hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

he isn't in the members only area?
    Proud to be a Ford Ranger Owner, especially one that is Scooby-Tested Tough!

C. F. I. T. - Crazy Fux In Trux!

Post Thanks / Like

nope ....that's the site he wanted.It is a really nice site .eventually the members only area will connect to where preacher is .It's pretty level there.all along the driveway on that side there is good potential campsites.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    1991 samurai 8valve tracker ,4:1 transfer case
    buggy -all stock hahaha

9. Likes TimR liked this post

Thread Information