Thread: Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

I would liketo thank OR for bustin his butt all weekend for us in the dozer .He did a great job on the road up to the village ,fixed up the spring road ,and just wait til you all see what he did at the bottom of scooby.The work he put in for us there should go a long way in crowd control there.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    1991 samurai 8valve tracker ,4:1 transfer case
    buggy -all stock hahaha

2. Thanks Ghost Rider, TimR thanked for this post
    Likes OhioRenegade, Deadlast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

......and thanks to The Village for helpin it all to happen.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

4. Likes OhioRenegade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buggytrash1 View Post
    I would liketo thank OR for bustin his butt all weekend for us in the dozer .He did a great job on the road up to the village ,fixed up the spring road ,and just wait til you all see what he did at the bottom of scooby.The work he put in for us there should go a long way in crowd control there.
    That was one Badass ATV!

As I said in the WOW Post, THANKS to OR, and the VillageOHV Club, foe a Job, WELL DONE!
    Proud to be a Ford Ranger Owner, especially one that is Scooby-Tested Tough!

C. F. I. T. - Crazy Fux In Trux!

6. Thanks OhioRenegade thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We are really tryin guys .Thank all that support us in what we do .Some things we can't control,we want to fix the stuff we can. Just be patient it will come together .
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    buggy -all stock hahaha

8. Likes OhioRenegade, TimR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We are really tryin guys .Thank all that support us in what we do .Some things we can't control,we want to fix the stuff we can. Just be patient it will come together .
    Rome wasn't built in a day. You guys are on the right track. It's already come long way.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

Dirty I have your saw...

Didn't want it to get lost/misplaced/stolen/broken so I just took it home with me.

I'll probably be back down not this weekend but next, or I could meet you somewhere on your way down.

Doesn't matter to me!

Post Thanks / Like

I was kinda worried about that ,OR thought one of my buddies had it ,but I never heard any thing about it.
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    buggy -all stock hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    Dirty I have your saw...

Didn't want it to get lost/misplaced/stolen/broken so I just took it home with me.

I'll probably be back down not this weekend but next, or I could meet you somewhere on your way down.

Doesn't matter to me!
    Thanks buddy! OR said he's kinda close to you and will try to get it for me. If not, we'll figure it out.

Post Thanks / Like

I was kinda worried about that ,OR thought one of my buddies had it ,but I never heard any thing about it.
    Thanks. I knew I put it in good hands.

Post Thanks / Like

Not that we don't trust you or your crew, but we decided the best thing would just be to hang on to it.

No need to worry up in the vilage though. Security is comming along. I probably coulda just left it sitting out in the open all alone and noone woulda taken it!

Everyone up on the mountain top is cool!

15. Thanks Ghost Rider, buggytrash1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I like close to OR. If you need it ASAP i'll drop it by his house, otherwise I'll just bring it on the next adventure.

BTW, nice saw! Exactly the same one as mine! Small, compact, and lightweight, yet always gets the job done!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    Yea I like close to OR. If you need it ASAP i'll drop it by his house, otherwise I'll just bring it on the next adventure.

BTW, nice saw! Exactly the same one as mine! Small, compact, and lightweight, yet always gets the job done!
    I'm in no hurry for it right now.

Post Thanks / Like

you all are very welcome and yeah thanks to the village for all the support and everything they do to keep us a spot to ride and have a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachealMarie250 View Post
    Absolutely........Thank you OR!!!!! your effors are much appreciated........you / dirty and the rest of your crew are all real good guys......wellsville is a better place because of groups like yours......thanks man!...ps....i know you got your cam but we still have dirty's saw.......and you guys got our buddies fav shovel....so soon we will hook up...week or two
    well, snifle, cough cough, I knew it was someones special shovel,, damn it,, either I buried it with the dozer or someone stole it, Im sorry for my failure to keep it safe, I had it leaning against a tree and made a pass down the drive back up and it was gone I was like wtf? I looked for it for an hour. I have not spoke about it because I hate failure, sorry man! can we replace it some how? I never saw a shovel like that ever.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    well, snifle, cough cough, I knew it was someones special shovel,, damn it,, either I buried it with the dozer or someone stole it, Im sorry for my failure to keep it safe, I had it leaning against a tree and made a pass down the drive back up and it was gone I was like wtf? I looked for it for an hour. I have not spoke about it because I hate failure, sorry man! can we replace it some how? I never saw a shovel like that ever.
    I can still have my saw back, right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachealMarie250 View Post
    lol....yes.....but you gotta let me take that quad up scoob! J/k we'll get it all set up....our buddy shawn...the guy you pulled up the hill w/ the goose neck and sammies.....thats his shovel....a few beers and he'll never remember that shovel existed
    I know, it was just sarcasm..... but I've seen you on Scooby.... I don't know. Hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

At this point we all need to give our selves a pat on the back, if it wasnt for everyone here nothing would have gotten done. Ive been all but out of the loop the past couple months working my azz off and really needed a good woods trip myself... thanks to all the village crew for letting me have that in between getting work done. props to OR an Dirty for makeing the dozer happen. We did leave our mark on scooby for sure, too bad we couldnt get the new hill cut in but we will get it done soon.

23. Thanks OhioRenegade, TimR thanked for this post
    Likes TimR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillageohvClub View Post
    At this point we all need to give our selves a pat on the back, if it wasnt for everyone here nothing would have gotten done. Ive been all but out of the loop the past couple months working my azz off and really needed a good woods trip myself... thanks to all the village crew for letting me have that in between getting work done. props to OR an Dirty for makeing the dozer happen. We did leave our mark on scooby for sure, too bad we couldnt get the new hill cut in but we will get it done soon.
    I'm 100% behind what you guys are doing. There's a lot of good people up there, I'll help you guys any way I can.

25. Thanks OhioRenegade, TimR thanked for this post
    Likes TimR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ridindirty View Post
    I'm 100% behind what you guys are doing. There's a lot of good people up there, I'll help you guys any way I can.
    I dont think that bus would need a lift kit to get up the road now......

27. Likes TimR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

you could haul a serious amount of skunt in that thing
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    buggy -all stock hahaha

29. Likes TimR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

you could haul a serious amount of skunt in that thing
    Skunt?? did you say skunt...... mmmmm I love skunt, ok Im on my way back to do some skunt hunting...

31. Likes TimR, buggytrash1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought you hit your skunt bag limit last weekend. do you have any skunt tags left?
    DON'T BE STUPID

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    buggy -all stock hahaha

33. Likes TimR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillageohvClub View Post
    I dont think that bus would need a lift kit to get up the road now......
    That's a good possibility. I had to leave early Sunday morning so I didn't get to see the finished product. The upper half was lookin' Saturday. I'm anxious to get there Saturday to see it all. I know OR hooked it up good.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx again OR. Wonder what Ohio Cat thought when they got thier D6 back with "SKUNT RACING" stickers plastered on the side?LMAO Did they say anything? Did u pitch a bitch about the a/c not working? How many hours did we burn?
    Fat and downhill... That's how I roll!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Thanx again OR. Wonder what Ohio Cat thought when they got thier D6 back with "SKUNT RACING" stickers plastered on the side?LMAO Did they say anything? Did u pitch a bitch about the a/c not working? How many hours did we burn?
    No never said anything about the stickers, they said we put 19 hours on the machine, Im saying 17 at the most but what ever, The insurance was suppose to be 80.00 for a Cat D5 they charged us 224.00 for the Cat D6 for damage waiver, and Im still trying to figure out how much for hauling it. I did complain about the A/C they didnt say much. Either way it was worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. So with fuel n shit, we had like a $3G bill for the wknd... They coulda kicked us back a bit for the malfunction. Tackin' on hours wasn't cool either.(no pun) They did give us extra days, and had good equiptment available WHEN we needed it. Maybe we could get 'em to sponsor The Village OHV club and get a discount for a sponsored event like the Big Bros/Big Sis wknd or a Vets run wknd over the fourth or sumpin'?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. So with fuel n shit, we had like a $3G bill for the wknd... They coulda kicked us back a bit for the malfunction. Tackin' on hours wasn't cool either.(no pun) They did give us extra days, and had good equiptment available WHEN we needed it. Maybe we could get 'em to sponsor The Village OHV club and get a discount for a sponsored event like the Big Bros/Big Sis wknd or a Vets run wknd over the fourth or sumpin'?
    They might,, I talked to the north eastern rep last night. He called on a follow up on the dozer, I told him about everything and he was really cool about things so ya never know. We are now in the process of renting one of these for work
    http://catrentalstore.com/ohiocat/eq...culated-trucks

same problem,, they are all rented out.

Post Thanks / Like

2200.00 for the dozer that included pick up and delivery,, I had 400.00 in Diesel

Post Thanks / Like

the fat guy was close, huh?

Thread Information