Post Thanks / Like

Default TIME TO PICK LOTS

Lots can be picked this weekend 3/26-27... sunday we will be at the camp untill 1pm only, but all day and night saturday. For anyone that has not signed waivers and gotten tags please try to make it down. The road is in good shape so you should not have any issues coming up to camp.

Anyone thinking about joining should act soon, we have had a lot of people come on board since the road work has happened, I'm sure space is going to be very limited soon.

Thanks
    It's all about a positive change.

Post Thanks / Like

My spidee senses tell me that the weather this wknd will be total crap. (Mother nature is a dirty whore!)
    What're the chances that this operation gets pushed back a week?
    Fat and downhill... That's how I roll!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    My spidee senses tell me that the weather this wknd will be total crap. (Mother nature is a dirty whore!)
    What're the chances that this operation gets pushed back a week?

X2?

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillageohvClub View Post
    It's all about a positive change.
    And after memorial day......after a bunch of people come past and see the change that has already happened......I bet we fill membership soon after.......I know I ve said ita million times and it is kida repetative....but im real proud to be part of this change!.....my parents even said they are proud of RnD and me for wanting to help out so much!....lol.....and they always love to mess with me so you know that we must come off as real entheuistic about this!

Post Thanks / Like

Fill em up i like the feeling of the security when im not able to be there and theres always someone watchin ppls shit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinmuddin_91 View Post
    Fill em up i like the feeling of the security when im not able to be there and theres always someone watchin ppls shit
    Tru Dat!

I'll be down Sunday to move my Camper in.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

TheUndectableBlur Guest

where's your spot.....were at the top of skuntz trail on the right corner spot.....need to know my neigbs!

Post Thanks / Like

We all feel very proud of the progress, all and all its went off with out a headache for the most part and even though it was a lot of work we all seemed to have a lot of fun doing it. A ton can be said for this kind of progress. Generally when things go this way in life its a true sign of something meant to be.. Lets all stay positive, keep the true sense of why we are there and things will always remain as we put them.

I sincerely thank every one for supporting the vision of the club, in the grand scheme of things it was a very small group of people in comparison to what will be in the future. Every one of you that spent the time to help will be considered as part of the "core" of this club.

Post Thanks / Like

i'm not working saturday and will be at the village 7:30-8am
    what time will you be there @ lot and hand over signed papers?

sheepskin hill/aka topsoil

THE GOOD THING ABOUT QUADS IS ANYBODY CAN RIDE THEM
    THE BAD THING ABOUT QUADS IS ANYBODY CAN RIDE THEM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by preacher250r View Post
    i'm not working saturday and will be at the village 7:30-8am
    what time will you be there @ lot and hand over signed papers?
    By 8ish unless i head down this evening, 19 deg dont sound very tempting though for tonight.
    Last edited by Deadlast; 03-25-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

By 8ish unless i head down this evening, 19 deg dont sound very tempting though for ton
    great, i'll be in a white box van, unloading a honda trx250r and zillz4life on a (?)quadzilla with me.
    Last edited by Deadlast; 03-25-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: fixed quoteing

Post Thanks / Like

This your first time outta freezone Preacher? U gettin a site this year? Get a helmet cam yet? Why did the dinosaurs die? Whats your favorite color? U don't mind my questions do you?
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

Post Thanks / Like

no i don't mind your questions as long as you don't mind my answers

---i had a camp at yellow creek for 5 years #21.5, also camped with a buddy in oaktree 3 years
    ---no helmet cam yet. i'm waiting to see what they look like on a helmet and how likely a branch is to knock it off.
    also if i want to just go for the newest whatever that is. not real happy with the freezeframe on the videos i've seen, i think they're 960
    ---the dinosaurs didn't all die, they just went undercover, like santa clause

Post Thanks / Like

those go pro's have a system that it kind of locks in, no branch is gonna hit it out, trust me, ive already tested it lol, goin riding tommorow with it at myersville pits
    Check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jeremymach2015

Post Thanks / Like

i'll be down in the mornin to pick a site and have the others sign there forms and help with whatever

Post Thanks / Like

ohh yeahh hey o.r. i got jeff shaw goin in on a camp site with me we will be at the village around 11-11:30

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jshome View Post
    ohh yeahh hey o.r. i got jeff shaw goin in on a camp site with me we will be at the village around 11-11:30
    Nice! Thats cool! I havnt seen that guy in 20 years.

Post Thanks / Like

By 8ish unless i head down this evening, 19 deg dont sound very tempting though for tonight.
    We dealt with the 19 degrees... It was rough but well worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, myself and two other guys going in on a site went down saturday to pick one out. It was pretty empty (i'm assuming because of freezing temps), especially in the morning, but we eventually found some of the village club volunteers who then got a hold of the owner for us. Very nice guy who is determined to keep this place free of any trouble. He helped us find what we think will be a good spot and then took off to head off a SxS driving around the camp he didnt recognize. Very committed to this thing and I'm very hopeful this will be a great place to camp.

Also was approached by RachealMarie at Scooby who thought I might be Colton. Ended up being a pretty good ride with an extra layer or two to keep warm. Our #2 priority was to get a better sense of direction of the place as none of us know our way around all that well. I believe I'm at the point that I can (eventually) get back to camp from just about anywhere. Thanks to The Village OHV Club and let's go better weather!
    2003 WR450

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mennindj View Post
    Hey guys, myself and two other guys going in on a site went down saturday to pick one out. It was pretty empty (i'm assuming because of freezing temps), especially in the morning, but we eventually found some of the village club volunteers who then got a hold of the owner for us. Very nice guy who is determined to keep this place free of any trouble. He helped us find what we think will be a good spot and then took off to head off a SxS driving around the camp he didnt recognize. Very committed to this thing and I'm very hopeful this will be a great place to camp.

Also was approached by RachealMarie at Scooby who thought I might be Colton. Ended up being a pretty good ride with an extra layer or two to keep warm. Our #2 priority was to get a better sense of direction of the place as none of us know our way around all that well. I believe I'm at the point that I can (eventually) get back to camp from just about anywhere. Thanks to The Village OHV Club and let's go better weather!
    Ncie to put a name to the face......welcome to the village and wellsville trails.,......if you would liek to get a good sense of where your at i would'nt mind rinding with siome bieks for the fact atht i typically ride with my local friends that all have quads.......i can show you several areas that lead you back to camp........i'll be there within the next 2 or 3 weeks weather dependent.........take it easy buddy!

Post Thanks / Like

I was there on Sunday. Met up with the Village guys and shat the shit for a while. Didn't get to move our camper in yet though, someone jacked our jacks so we spent most the day finding new jacks and cleaning up our camper. The Village is cleaner in some spots then it was but still needs some help. Hopefully and weekend of nice weather will speed up the process, we just need the weather now. Hahaha. Sunday was nice! There are some great spots up there once it gets opened up a bit more. Should make for a great Camp ground eventually.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    I was there on Sunday. Met up with the Village guys and shat the shit for a while. Didn't get to move our camper in yet though, someone jacked our jacks so we spent most the day finding new jacks and cleaning up our camper. The Village is cleaner in some spots then it was but still needs some help. Hopefully and weekend of nice weather will speed up the process, we just need the weather now. Hahaha. Sunday was nice! There are some great spots up there once it gets opened up a bit more. Should make for a great Camp ground eventually.
    Get a spot quick....once again.....spots are going fast.....and ya dont wanna be left out of this crew! i encourage everyone to help out and build a name for yourself............get in with the masses and lets get this wagon full of VILLEBILLIES rollin!.....ha ha Rick I stole your quote !

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    The Village is cleaner in some spots then it was but still needs some help. Hopefully and weekend of nice weather will speed up the process, we just need the weather now. .
    the mass majority of the junk is done......as i like to call it....the bulk loads........fine tuning will be a big part that should be done by the lot holder.........like you said the work anit finished.....but man does it feel good to get that bulk load of garbage out......soon it will be paridise.....palm frons......bbq pit burnin red meat......and pork!.....and chicken!....smell of 2 strokes.....2strokes!!.............im definately goin for the tropical theme for the surrounding.....greenhouse in my part of town got cheap pompus grass......make the place look welcoming!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachealMarie250 View Post
    the mass majority of the junk is done......as i like to call it....the bulk loads........fine tuning will be a big part that should be done by the lot holder.........like you said the work anit finished.....but man does it feel good to get that bulk load of garbage out......soon it will be paridise.....palm frons......bbq pit burnin red meat......and pork!.....and chicken!....smell of 2 strokes.....2strokes!!.............im definately goin for the tropical theme for the surrounding.....greenhouse in my part of town got cheap pompus grass......make the place look welcoming!
    Jesus rick. Feeling like a rock today huh??

Post Thanks / Like

ill have the trailer up there this weekend we can grab that slide in that some jackwagon decided to scalp on the spot, fuckin ignorant prick nothin like makin a easy job difficult...

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by huntinmuddin_91 View Post
    ill have the trailer up there this weekend we can grab that slide in that some jackwagon decided to scalp on the spot, fuckin ignorant prick nothin like makin a easy job difficult...
    Say you rollin in with the rig last saturday....looks nice....wheres your location?

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    Jesus rick. Feeling like a rock today huh??
    Just like a rock actually.......high hopes ......small pockets! but you can't deny its gonna look inviting

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachealMarie250 View Post
    Say you rollin in with the rig last saturday....looks nice....wheres your location?
    yea was tryin to work the 4wd kinks out found small shit that wont jive gotta rebuild the drive shaft a lil diff n try it again before i really unleash some ponies. From out of pa lil over hr from the ville, usta run it on the road but being the pathetic state of pa i live in the piggies dont think its as nice as i do so off road use only now. Lift laws suck!

Post Thanks / Like

i was at the village 8am saturday 26mar11. picked my lot and rode till 3pm. the attitude/atmosphere does sound promising for the future. i'm working 7days 8-12-16 hours, but expect to make it down every other weekend this year, using my vacation on weekends.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by preacher250r View Post
    i was at the village 8am saturday 26mar11. picked my lot and rode till 3pm. the attitude/atmosphere does sound promising for the future. i'm working 7days 8-12-16 hours, but expect to make it down every other weekend this year, using my vacation on weekends.
    Shit Preacher, workin' all those hours, you should go buy Oak Tree.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Thread Information