Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheUndectableBlur Guest

Default Whats on your menu?

What kinda grub you guy's normally bring to the ville?.....May wanna try something new.....If we stay for a few days i norm try to go light the first night or too so i dont wake up with the grease pit in my stomach.....then the last night we usually go all out......any suggested items?

Post Thanks / Like

I do a killer chicken on a stick with brown surger and jalapenos or burgers stuffed with bacon and some of my personally smoked chedder cheese. I also like to bring the smoker and do bbq pulled pork sandwichs. for just a few just cause i'm not a king don't mean i can't eat like one

TheUndectableBlur Guest

hell yeah...that all sounds good.....nothing like the smell of a grill in the air......never though about hte pulled pork....for me its all about easy and delicious.....and if i can prep / marinate/ cut / precook (only certain foods) some of it before i come it makes it that much easier......on me so i can spend a lil more time on the trails! i always end up playign the role of kitchen bitch! But hey amn....my kitchens bitchin so who can complain!

Post Thanks / Like

Dirtys the expert here, he usually has canned soup, military meals, etc.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    Dirtys the expert here, he usually has canned soup, military meals, etc.
    oh ya....we roll with canned beans in the fire lunch when the time calls for it....usually after a noon nap and a china chink eye!

Post Thanks / Like

I like to watch these guys and try to duplicate at the ville.

Post Thanks / Like

all I know is i'm an great cook and my meals at the ville won't include beans in a can army rashins ect like I said I eat like a king and i'll have the whole site's mouth watering when i have a chunk of beef and pork on the rotissary for 10 hrs smoking !!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

BBQ pit boys videos are the best. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm That's guuuuuuuuuuud.

I 'm a Beer and Sandwiches guy. Keep it simple. But occasionally I'll throw on some good homemade sausage. Cookouts in the ville are always a good time.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

Gibby's seems to be the meal of choice for our crew. Nobody wants to stay at camp long enough to cook.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, And I live for Tondas in the AM!
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds Like we have some cooking compatition... I like that... My ribs are to die for and so is the kicken chicken...

I'm all about cooking and eating, nothing better than wood cooked meat in my book...

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I'm the kitchen bitch also. I've tried everything at the ville. It's always better over the open fire. Couple things I've done are. Chicken halves and grilled corn, Fajitas, personal pasta's you just bring all the fixins and everbody tells you what they want and you do them in smaller pans only takes a couple minutes per batch. kabobs are always good, Elk and venison stew, steaks and burgers are the easiest. Deep fried wings and turkey, marinated chicken breats. I always do breakfast too. Eggs, potatoes, sausage are the norm with some coffee. Did french toast last year. There is plenty more I've done. Sure would be nice if you could have a big rotisorea so you could do steamship round, pig or whole pork loins. Wouldn't last before it grew legs.
    07 tube chassis buggy
    90 yj built
    04 f350 diesel

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite is breakfast. I'm always to preoccupied with drinking and riding by the time lunch and dinner comes. I like to wake up oh around 4:30 or 5am and put the coffee on, get the bacon and sausage going, and whip up some eggs. Always makes for a great day at the ville.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    My favorite is breakfast. I'm always to preoccupied with drinking and riding by the time lunch and dinner comes. I like to wake up oh around 4:30 or 5am and put the coffee on, get the bacon and sausage going, and whip up some eggs. Always makes for a great day at the ville.
    kick me when the coffee is ready.....

Post Thanks / Like

after ur done kicking him knock on my door and I'll be out, hold that, knock first and i'll help kick him!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GULS67 View Post
    all I know is i'm an great cook and my meals at the ville won't include beans in a can army rashins ect like I said I eat like a king and i'll have the whole site's mouth watering when i have a chunk of beef and pork on the rotissary for 10 hrs smoking !!!!!!!!!
    I will remember that come April 16th!

Post Thanks / Like

No Problem. I always am sure to make dunkin doughnuts coffee. I have been looking at getting a bigger camp pot, coffee for everyone! ....but I wake up early as hell so first come first serve!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    No Problem. I always am sure to make dunkin doughnuts coffee. I have been looking at getting a bigger camp pot, coffee for everyone! ....but I wake up early as hell so first come first serve!
    Dont let turbojeep know you have dunkin doughnuts coffee, he will be wakeing you up to make it...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Odyknuck View Post
    I will remember that come April 16th!
    don't you worry buddy will be eatin good!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot we did sushi once. I made it fresh. More than our group could eat that night. I did the rice at home though
    07 tube chassis buggy
    90 yj built
    04 f350 diesel

Post Thanks / Like

I keep it simple. Pork loin, just wrap it in foil and throw it in. Stew is easy, a whole chicken, deer, kilbasa. Then Pats Market Hoagies for on the trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

Post Thanks / Like

it usualy goes down with some pork loin, cheese burgers, and more pork loin
    Check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jeremymach2015

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to add, for break fast its all in the mountain pie maker. Throw in some bacon and cook it in the Mtn Pie Maker, cook it up, set the bacon aside, crack 2 eggs into the pie maker, cook them and you get a square egg. Then butter 2 pieces of bread, put them in the pie maker and add your egg/bacon and then put it back in the fire. Awesome sammich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joe_and_jeep View Post
    Forgot to add, for break fast its all in the mountain pie maker. Throw in some bacon and cook it in the Mtn Pie Maker, cook it up, set the bacon aside, crack 2 eggs into the pie maker, cook them and you get a square egg. Then butter 2 pieces of bread, put them in the pie maker and add your egg/bacon and then put it back in the fire. Awesome sammich.
    HELL YEAH! Mountain Pie makers are one of the best inventions ever.

Post Thanks / Like

we call them hobo pies but all the same and their def. a favorite in our camp pizza at nightime and peanut butter and homade jelly are killer.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

I want 1 right now!

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Sushi....that would take some good coordination.......props!......I'm gonna start doin some stew the day before and bring it for night time snack to keep the soar camp throat away

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachealMarie250 View Post
    I want 1 right now!
    I 2nd that, I'll take one of each.... bacon egg, pizza and ppj lol

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknut View Post
    Yeah I'm the kitchen bitch also. I've tried everything at the ville. It's always better over the open fire. Couple things I've done are. Chicken halves and grilled corn, Fajitas, personal pasta's you just bring all the fixins and everbody tells you what they want and you do them in smaller pans only takes a couple minutes per batch. kabobs are always good, Elk and venison stew, steaks and burgers are the easiest. Deep fried wings and turkey, marinated chicken breats. I always do breakfast too. Eggs, potatoes, sausage are the norm with some coffee. Did french toast last year. There is plenty more I've done. Sure would be nice if you could have a big rotisorea so you could do steamship round, pig or whole pork loins. Wouldn't last before it grew legs.
    Yeha....I got a oil drum i am torchin .........i wanna do a comunity pit but i gott think about this first before i jsut start torchin away....still havnt decided the final layout....any suggestions

Post Thanks / Like

I'm craving some:

..bone in ribeye

Thread Information