Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Wish we could tap into the high tension wires.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    Well it all depends , but I think Oak Tree has only a 100 amp service, so it would be twice as much.
    Yeah, and oak tree also only has about 6 lots that have full time electric too.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    Yeah, and oak tree also only has about 6 lots that have full time electric too.
    ? There are way more than 6

Post Thanks / Like

Really? I thought it was only the ones around the guard house. around 6 or so. No more then 10. I could be mistaken. You guys considered in that group or do your own thing outside of oak tree.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    Really? I thought it was only the ones around the guard house. around 6 or so. No more then 10. I could be mistaken. You guys considered in that group or do your own thing outside of oak tree.
    Our electric is separate. There are 4-6 RV plug ins in front of the office. Plus the office. My friends next to both parking lots have electric,, there are a lot more than 10. Dave also told us that someone spent 2000.00 to run electric to a camp site furtherer away.

Post Thanks / Like

We are trying to find a backhoe for this weekend to put the culverts pipes in. I have several places to call and do some bargain shopping, but if any one knows of one for rent close by feel free to let us know about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Youngstown or over in PA are the two closest I can find. Perhaps someone on here knows of anything closer, local. Or has one themselves they'd rent out?

Post Thanks / Like

United Rental in EastLiverPool, dont know what backhoes they got. Seems like backhoe and excavator rental price is the same. I always liked the excavator as for it doesnt get flat tires. Moves slower to the job but digs faster.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry got no connections in ohio nor know of any, few years il have one just not today...

Post Thanks / Like

general rental in steubenville. I have a small case 4wd back hoe but don't think it would do the job and my trailer to haul it is no more!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

they got one.

Post Thanks / Like

Free barn!

24 by 24 barn has a loft. 14 ft garage door lots of good siding and wood you tear it down and haul away for free cone and get it. Its proly 50 yrs old or more call 330-697-2651 thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the price is right... But I'm not sure a wooden building is quite what they're in the market for up there just yet. I actually found a free steel garage once a few years back, same deal, u remove. Ended up just payin that one forward though. Helped my homey tear it down, move and modify. Worked out swell in the end though. Dude still wrenches on junk in there to this day. Unfortunately, free steel buildings seem to be much more spendy than they once were... Hell, they used to be FREE! Scarp is still sky-high isnt it? Hopefully it holds till the weather breaks. Gawd knows I gotta get rid of some cars and trucks.
    Fat and downhill... That's how I roll!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Gawd knows I gotta get rid of some cars and trucks.
    Like you are actually gonna get rid of anything! haha
    buggy 1915vw
    '99 cherokee 2.5 l

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abe Lincoln

Post Thanks / Like

Ur not helping.
    Fat and downhill... That's how I roll!

Post Thanks / Like

Default electricity dilemma

this is just a thought, and may not be practical, but what about purchasing a large military surplus generator, and building a small cinderblock building to house it in to deter theft. it could be anchored to the concrete floor, and the larger ones would put out plenty of power to run what ever you needed, including supplying multiple sites with power. most of them were diesel, so you could run offroad diesel, or possibly convert to W.M.O.

Post Thanks / Like

Default gate house

another thing you may want to consider using for a gate house, and also maintenence equip. storage, is shipping containers. you can get them in a variety of different sizes, and usually pick them up cheap. fairly easy to convert to other uses, just add doors/windows, and can be made virtually impossible to break in to. a smaller one would actually work well to house a generator set-up, too... you can usually find 40' versions for under $1500, but i doubt youd need/want anything that big, so it should be alot cheaper than that. i actually hope to own property and build a house out of several of them some day... :::: some day...

Thread Information