Thread: Move in date?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Move in date?

Have any sort of idea as to when we can start to move ins a set up camp? I have my camper there in Oak Tree but need to get it off my old site. My bud who we shared a site with is having another buddy move on the spot and split for the six months. So I need to move my camper. Don't really want to pick it up, drive it all the way home and unload it then have to reload it and drive all the way back to the village. Also do want to be over there elsolo. My camper standing all along is bound to get messed with.

I know the weather sucks, but any sort of in general ideas as to when your going to let campers set up shop?
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

TheUndectableBlur Guest

I've seen a posting somewhere on here with what the plans for this were.....i just can't seem to find it now......i want to also get there and do this asap.....and help these guys out with any type of odd jobs they may need done.....im glad to help in any way possible......i will still show up saturday (2-26) unless you guys say.....hey....we arnt going out in the cold! dont show up!

my buddy steve aka red & black already talked to you guys about changing over our social membership passes to a full membership pass for the two of us......is there any additional paper work or info i need to bring with us to make this all ligit.....thanks........

lastly.....i am starting to torch down the oil tank I ahve previously posted about.....filling up the tanks today to get torchin / welding.......offer is still there if you want it.....if not......i'll be towing it down every once adn a while for a long weekend of good grillin!

Post Thanks / Like

i got no excuse as far as wantin to get set up im just gettin antsy as hell! Just throwin it out there im sure some ppl wouldnt want the headach (personally i dont care) and you guys may want the place to be completely clean before ppl move in but maybe just have a date to pick spots out and what is sittin on the lot the new owners inherit and remove/burn and the lots that dont get sold immediatley work on them ones i figure that might free up some of your time and get ppl moved in a lil quicker... cause there is some shit to clean.

Post Thanks / Like

lets see what next weekend looks like, was really want to get the road fix before people started to bring campers in so they dont mess them up.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by huntinmuddin_91 View Post
    i got no excuse as far as wantin to get set up im just gettin antsy as hell! Just throwin it out there im sure some ppl wouldnt want the headach (personally i dont care) and you guys may want the place to be completely clean before ppl move in but maybe just have a date to pick spots out and what is sittin on the lot the new owners inherit and remove/burn and the lots that dont get sold immediatley work on them ones i figure that might free up some of your time and get ppl moved in a lil quicker... cause there is some shit to clean.
    lol....i feel ya but lets not pressure these guys for our own pleasure....haha....but i agree....i would pick a spot for myself....clean it up....cause i would want to be responsible for my lot......then i would help out in other areas around our spot to make the neighbors want to appreciate the area as much as imine....and jsut spread the love till the whole damn place was kosher

Post Thanks / Like

anxious to see the road. not having to beat on the tow rig might be nice.
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

sorry i guess i miss said that a lil bit but i do agree on the road needin fixed i just figured there alot to do and iv tore down mobile homes in less than a week w help of course but 4 guys on average on a lot shouldn take to long, meanwile their focus can go to more important things and the place can get put back together more efficiantly i work construction so im always finding the quickest most efficiant way, just my nature lol

i do appologize im not tryin to call any shots just widening ideas.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by huntinmuddin_91 View Post
    sorry i guess i miss said that a lil bit but i do agree on the road needin fixed i just figured there alot to do and iv tore down mobile homes in less than a week w help of course but 4 guys on average on a lot shouldn take to long, meanwile their focus can go to more important things and the place can get put back together more efficiantly i work construction so im always finding the quickest most efficiant way, just my nature lol

i do appologize im not tryin to call any shots just widening ideas.
    No need to apologize brother..........ha ha yeah you should be an industrial engineer.....better-quicker-cheaper......i dont think anyone feels you were callin shots......just a good suggestion thats all........haha anxiousness gets the best of all of us at this time of the year

Post Thanks / Like

I think everybody has a little cabin fever,the club just needs a little time.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll just throw it out there ideas are welcome, at the end of the day it is a club... Its nice to see people on board with ideas.

This is the kind of motivation we were hopeing to see, and what we feel will make our area thrive.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey deadlast we gonna be neighbors buddy that's sweet. I thought you guys were staying at oaktree. OR coming too? I can't wait already bought materials for the shower house.

Post Thanks / Like

i was definately thinkin shower house at my site this year.i just can decide what to do about the shower itself.what are you guys doing for hot water/pump?

Post Thanks / Like

small pump and i'll use propane to heat a copper coil as the water runs thru it works great. my buddy enjoy a hot shower after a long day of riding but alwats depend on me to come up with the ways too make it happen lol

if we don't have a theif problem I have a brand new 275 gallon tote to store water in and i'll bring 55 gals at a time to replunish it.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

The crew i got a spot with is going down for some hard core maintenance to the selected location. Neighbors with the same idea are welcome to but up against us while there are still some pickins left still there.....wanna establish a good atmosphere, with a well kept spot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GULS67 View Post
    Hey deadlast we gonna be neighbors buddy that's sweet. I thought you guys were staying at oaktree. OR coming too? I can't wait already bought materials for the shower house.
    Hells yeasel dude. Party up in the ville! We were gunna stick it out in the tree, but have decided not to pay twice or have to worry about moving at a later date. Just move once at the beginning of the year and be over with it. Start fresh with a spot we pick and make it the way we want.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

Post Thanks / Like

hell yea dude and that means OR is coming too ? fuck yea!!!!!!! and I keep a clean camp too R marie 250 so you sound like a good neighbor too and ur offer to bring a weed wacker without the wacker so you'll fit right in lol!!!!!!

MAN when we get to pick spots and I hope it works out so I'm by my buddys.

deadlast you plan on getting a spot up near the top of the hill or down the road in the back that was like a little city???????????????

Post Thanks / Like

OR and Dirty camp together. They have big haulers so there gunna stick it out till they have to move. My camper is movin along woth a bunch of my buds (they have a little shanty town an the bottom of the powerline hill in Oaktree, well, least I think there main the move too) i dunno quite where I want to move to yet, not right up top the hill and by the day campers area If I can help it. To busy for me. Id like to find a nice spot kinda secluded but close to those with the same camping and campground style. I keep a clean and purpose built camp. Havein a chill place to chill makes it all worth the hassle. I'd like to be some buds, and it shouldn't be hard, seems like half this forum is gunna be campin the the village this year so things will be good! PARTY in the Ville!

Post Thanks / Like

Hell yea brother sounds good and I also want a nice chillin spot off the beatin path can't wait. Party in the ville at the ville.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    not right up top the hill and by the day campers area If I can help it. To busy for me. Id like to find a nice spot kinda secluded but close to those with the same camping and campground style. I keep a clean and purpose built camp. Havein a chill place to chill makes it all worth the hassle. I'd like to be some buds, and it shouldn't be hard, seems like half this forum is gunna be campin the the village this year so things will be good! PARTY in the Ville!
    I agree with ya completely. Our site will be kept immaculate.

Thread Information