Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking about the gate last week, as I already knew what the plans were to lock it, and members have keys, ect.

BE PREPARED for people to smash it, cut locks/chains, torch it, whatever it! I would take a few extra steps in ensureing the poles are supported well, and that the gate will withstand some excessive abuse.

Post Thanks / Like

So if your not a member but you purchase passes for the village how would you access the village or exit say in the late hours or even early morning. Since I have yet to decide on what I'm doing.
    07 tube chassis buggy
    90 yj built
    04 f350 diesel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillageohvClub View Post
    Members will have keys
    Appt style DO NOT COPY keys, correct? How many Keys or Key sets do a camp/camper site get? This goes for site and yearly membership customer only correct? Day campers are limited to weekends Only? Gate going to be open all weekend?
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

Im behind the village 100% and completley agree with what they stand for and there efforts to change the ville for the better. Even though I am not a member of the Village ohv club(atleast for now)due to lack of funds and the size of our group is usually 30+ people and would just be way to expensive for all of us to have sites I will do my part in makin the ville a better place and rid it of all the theft and vandalisim!! Ya know there's alot of really GOOD people on this site and if we all band together and move forward on all of this possitive change we will be wheelin the ville for many years to come! I would really like to meet some of you guys so if yall see a orange and black Cherokee rollin around MDW feel free to stop and say hi.

Post Thanks / Like

Read back threw all the threads and bring your self up to speed on the entire situation. It has been talked about from the very start of this project.
    I thought i was up to speed, guess i missed that part.... but great idea.
    from the size of trees growing in front of it it hasn't been closed in years.

Post Thanks / Like

better look again ,those trees were removed during the cleanup weekend

Post Thanks / Like

I will be back friday night over to saturday for more clean-up of the same nature as last week.

Wish I had a utility quad with a trailer - I'd have all the trash cleaned up all the way to scooby!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    Wish I had a utility quad with a trailer

Humm..........
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buggytrash1 View Post
    better look again ,those trees were removed during the cleanup weekend
    Damn..... wrong again, I i knew i should of put .......were growing

Post Thanks / Like

it's cool -just try to keep up hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Keys will be numbered and marked with do not copy... we will figure out what to do with guest when the time comes.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys need any signs made/hung? I can bring the necessary equipment and material if you would like me to do so.

Post Thanks / Like

If the only entrance is going by scooby have you thought of how to address that or is there another way in?
    07 tube chassis buggy
    90 yj built
    04 f350 diesel

Post Thanks / Like

You guys need any signs made/hung? I can bring the necessary equipment and material if you would like me to do so.
    We have 2 ready to put up, one on 213 just before the road on the light pole and one for the gate.

we will have another at the top of the hill..

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I saw you had a few on Saturday. Well if you need a volunteer to climb a ladder real high and screw those up I'm your guy. Been through legitimate ladder safety training, not afraid of heights, and have all lengths of ladders.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I saw you had a few on Saturday. Well if you need a volunteer to climb a ladder real high and screw those up I'm your guy. Been through legitimate ladder safety training, not afraid of heights, and have all lengths of ladders.
    The one on the pole is about 12 foot up i think... all the old ones are down but that one... we should get the new ones up sat.

Post Thanks / Like

I completly support the idea of a ladder 'guy'. Especialy one who volenteers to go 'real high'. Low signs tend to become grafitti fodder or just ripped down. Besides, fat guys like me and ladders don't mix! BTW thanks for helpin' out last wknd R&B.
    Fat and downhill... That's how I roll!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea man. I love my ladders. You know what I mean. The only sign that I've seen out there that seems to stay in place is the ugly trail sign.

Post Thanks / Like

highest i got is 20-24'er my days of hangin a gutter at the top of a 40 w/ a 30' pik drapped between them w a houses main wire layin on card board over the pik ARE OVER!!!! too weebl wobbly for me. ill put ur foundation in or plow ur driveway tho lol

aint had much time to get online this week gotta suck up nice weather wen the word comes out for this weekend some one pm me ill come out for another go round.

Post Thanks / Like

Weather says 45 deg and a 30% chance of rain for sat, we will just see what really happens with this snow by tomorrow.

I will be going down no matter what to do some Public Relations on sat in hammondsville and Irondale.

We also want to spot check the road and see how that has went from what was done last weekend. Hopefully we can get the dozer in next weekend. This weather really needs to give us a break asap.
    Last edited by TheVillageohvClub; 03-10-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Weather says 45 deg and a 30% chance of rain for sat, we will just see what really happens with this snow by tomorrow.

I will be going down no matter what to do some Public Relations on sat in hammondsville and Irondale.

We also want to spot check the road and see how that has went from what was done last weekend. Hopefully we can get the dozer in next weekend. This weather really needs to give us a break asap.
    Public relations, Your really on top of things!

With this snow, it doesn't look like we'll be heading down. Wont be able to do litter patrol with all this snow that we're supposed to get. Who knows, the weather man will probably be wrong and we wont get any at all and it will be 75 and sunny on sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Public relations, Your really on top of things!

With this snow, it doesn't look like we'll be heading down. Wont be able to do litter patrol with all this snow that we're supposed to get. Who knows, the weather man will probably be wrong and we wont get any at all and it will be 75 and sunny on sat.
    We have no choice but to be on top if this is going to work in our favor.

Post Thanks / Like

Its great to know that you guys really do care that much! Keep it up. Might have another campsite sold for you.

Post Thanks / Like

ill ill probably get a spot but wont be able to make it down for a few months
    you tube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/91rokee?feature=mhee

Post Thanks / Like

gotta yank the tranny on my rig i wont be able to make it guys hope no hard feelings i figured i better to do it wile theres shit weather than be to busy to do it when its nice out... gotta move a hundred things just to get to the trans F*CK big engines in little trucks! just for a slave cylinder too...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinmuddin_91 View Post
    gotta yank the tranny on my rig i wont be able to make it guys hope no hard feelings i figured i better to do it wile theres shit weather than be to busy to do it when its nice out... gotta move a hundred things just to get to the trans F*CK big engines in little trucks! just for a slave cylinder too...
    Mother nature isnt playing nice anyhow, your time is better spent working on toys.

Post Thanks / Like

The place is definitely coming along. I took a bunch of pictures, I'll post them up.

The place looks 125% better than 3 weeks ago when the main work started.

If we can keep picking at it all, the place will look like a pristine nature preserve.

It's definitely the place to camp. Anyone considering a campsite down at Wellsville should at least consider checking it out before heading to oak tree. Good camping, good people, good riding = One Hell Of A Time!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the props, R&B. Its a work in progress. And thanks again for the help.
    Fat and downhill... That's how I roll!

Post Thanks / Like

No problem dude. I'm all about working if it's for a good cause!

TheVillageClub, I came back Saturday night real real late and stayed the night. You had your truck running ALL night! I was about to come knock on your window and remind you that it was still running. How much fuel did you burn??

TheUndectableBlur Guest

No problem dude. I'm all about working if it's for a good cause!

TheVillageClub, I came back Saturday night real real late and stayed the night. You had your truck running ALL night! I was about to come knock on your window and remind you that it was still running. How much fuel did you burn??
    Probably not as much cheba as i did

Thread Information