Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

^ Hell yeasel! Kinda reminds me of Constantines campsite in YC.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

There is a lime green tracker running around with pretty much street tires and a black push bumper on the front, It has a black soft top with some stickers on the back window, only has a rear plate nothing on the front. Windows are tinted very dark. Its in pretty good shape, he was up in camp late friday and sat night when it was spoted it took off. While we were waiting on the rental company it showed up and did donuts in front of our truck and slung gravel all over it. We tried to get the plate number but it wasnt right "EFU1993" is what it was thought to be. if its seen please try and get the plate number, it is one of our problem people.

Post Thanks / Like

Didnt you also say in your other post that your spent some time talking to the fuzz while waiting for the rental company to come? I take it the popo and this assclown wern't around at the same time but did you happen to tell the cops the discription of the vechieal and this issues with them? I'm guessing there local and I can be pretty sure the cops might know who your talking about based on the car.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlast View Post
    Didnt you also say in your other post that your spent some time talking to the fuzz while waiting for the rental company to come? I take it the popo and this assclown wern't around at the same time but did you happen to tell the cops the discription of the vechieal and this issues with them? I'm guessing there local and I can be pretty sure the cops might know who your talking about based on the car.
    They were not there at the same time, we gave the info to them, this is how we know the plate number is not correct.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you catch these people trying to ruin it for the rest of us. It will be hard to police this unless there is someone on sight all the time.
    07 tube chassis buggy
    90 yj built
    04 f350 diesel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknut View Post
    Hope you catch these people trying to ruin it for the rest of us. It will be hard to police this unless there is someone on sight all the time.
    We will have someone on site.. in the mean time showing up and them thinking no one is there is working also. Only going to take a couple of them to get a ride to the steel bar hotel to get the word out.

Post Thanks / Like

these guys got some balls runnin round tryin to cause probs in such obvious style cars, one by one just hand them off to cops is all you can do. They mess w/ right persons shit on the wrong day they might wind up shot ( not by me just pd my fines off not ready for more yet!)

Post Thanks / Like

As a proud member of the Village, My crew and I we be on watch. Local melisha if you will.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    As a proud member of the Village, My crew and I we be on watch. Local melisha if you will.
    Straight up....I present myself as a respectful person to all in alomst all circumstances....but..... I aint a bitch.....I'm a fuckin German tank with the will to take care of business...... I plan on spending alot off time /money helping the village out because I support their cause 100%.......it is a clean cut good thing these people are trying to do for us wellsville . If I catch someone fucking with any shit I know isnt their own....I will personally take care of the problem on the spot....bet me I wont.

To the green sammy guy.....if i catch you....or anyone else with the same intentions....you better once again run like a little bitch. It will take more balls to stand up to me then it will to run anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

OUR CAMP SITE HAS BEEN AROUND THERE SINCE 2001. WE HAVE BEEN LUCKY IT HAS NEVER BEEN BURNT DOWN OR MESSED UP TOO BAD. IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE OTHER THAT GIVE A SHIT AND TAKE CARE OF THE PLACE.

Post Thanks / Like

Well said good buddy! We've been campin there since 01', same spot, not too much trouble. I have been there many a dead-ass weekends keepin an eye out and screwin round at camp, have seen alot of peculiar vehicles runnin round up there that take off when they see ya, just gotta run em-off! Although they did get us a lil last fall when the campers got burned, we went that next day to check on ours and someone ripped the cab doors off n took em, stole the radiator n shit, but it,ll take alot more to deter us from that site! Anyhow all this effort is a great thing, it'll be nice to see people up there again, its been a damn ghost town for the better part of 3 years or more, but the last two have been increasingly worse! I figured i,d better get on here and register, so I can start to meet some of our new neighbors, so greetings to All!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyveedub View Post
    Well said good buddy! We've been campin there since 01', same spot, not too much trouble. I have been there many a dead-ass weekends keepin an eye out and screwin round at camp, have seen alot of peculiar vehicles runnin round up there that take off when they see ya, just gotta run em-off! Although they did get us a lil last fall when the campers got burned, we went that next day to check on ours and someone ripped the cab doors off n took em, stole the radiator n shit, but it,ll take alot more to deter us from that site! Anyhow all this effort is a great thing, it'll be nice to see people up there again, its been a damn ghost town for the better part of 3 years or more, but the last two have been increasingly worse! I figured i,d better get on here and register, so I can start to meet some of our new neighbors, so greetings to All!!
    Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

ima hafta go chuck noris on these assholes hahaha
    you tube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/91rokee?feature=mhee

Post Thanks / Like

I may not be a member of the Village (yet), but I'm 100% behind what you guys are doing, and I'll definately be keepin' my eyes peeled when I roll through there for anything out of the ordinary.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

We spoke with one officer and the police chief, we still have one to meet. The chief is behind us, he knows we are here for the common good. All we have to do is get a picture of the vehicle or a plate number something that can ID them. They will take care of the rest.

We have been makeing a list of question for the chief, such as is it legal to detain these assholes or transport them to the road to be turned over etc.

The last thing we want to do is get our selves in trouble for the sake of protecting what is ours.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillageohvClub View Post
    The last thing we want to do is get our selves in trouble for the sake of protecting what is ours.
    Nobody wants the owners to go thru any hassel if someone is participating in property damage, and gets caught and gets taken care of..........but im not too sure how many people will just let property damage go by without doing something about it. A liscens plate number would work if they drove a truck in, but what if they have a quad, or something that can't be ID'ed. I can't jsut say "yeah a taller guy on a kawi250".....and expect the problem to be taken care of. In this case what do you, the village owners, want your members to do in this situation?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachealMarie250 View Post
    Nobody wants the owners to go thru any hassel if someone is participating in property damage, and gets caught and gets taken care of..........but im not too sure how many people will just let property damage go by without doing something about it. A liscens plate number would work if they drove a truck in, but what if they have a quad, or something that can't be ID'ed. I can't jsut say "yeah a taller guy on a kawi250".....and expect the problem to be taken care of. In this case what do you, the village owners, want your members to do in this situation?
    This will be answered by this weekend. but pictures are always good no matter what.

On a side note we will stand behind our members judgment calls

Post Thanks / Like

I think a picture would be the best way. Trying to hold somebody till the law shows up could get ugly depending on how many people there are. If your with a big group and your only dealing with 1-2 people maybe. But if your by yourself I say no. You never know what people are packing or how they will react. Heck just watch the show cops and see how people react. But I agree that something has to be done it's way over due for this action. Without this type of action any land left will be lost forever in due time. The kind of actions or rules are no different than when you go wheeling in a private pay to ride park or out west to some of the federal lands or even down in Ohio on the state lands.
    07 tube chassis buggy
    90 yj built
    04 f350 diesel

Post Thanks / Like

Talk about good reassurance! Im happy to know that once I move into the Village, I have good people on this site keepin there eyes open. I'll make it a point to see who's really suppose to be at a site and who's not. Its good to know that we will all have each-others back. In due time, hopefully we wont have any of these vandalism fears.

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Talk about good reassurance! Im happy to know that once I move into the Village, I have good people on this site keepin there eyes open. I'll make it a point to see who's really suppose to be at a site and who's not. Its good to know that we will all have each-others back. In due time, hopefully we wont have any of these vandalism fears.
    for sure man,......i posted this somewhere a minute ago.....blazed so i forget....but show up at the village with you crew......Id really liek to meet you / OR / ridindirty / and the rest of the gang and intrudce myself.....I think you guys have already met my buddy steve (R&B) with the red and black sheeee.......so look for the red chevy adn we'll kick it for a short. We'll ahve some good food adn hot drinks ....so come on down and show ya face!

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to the day when we can take one vehicle out to play and not have to worry about a bike or somethign else being stolen or messed with while we are gone. We really hate to have to play this game but it is what it is, standing up and takeing action is way over do... it's all about positive change!

TheUndectableBlur Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillageohvClub View Post
    Looking forward to the day when we can take one vehicle out to play and not have to worry about a bike or somethign else being stolen or messed with while we are gone. We really hate to have to play this game but it is what it is, standing up and takeing action is way over do... it's all about positive change!
    The gate will be open for us to come in right?........we wanted to do more clean up this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachealMarie250 View Post
    The gate will be open for us to come in right?........we wanted to do more clean up this weekend.
    It will be open for a couple more weeks, we have to get permission from Ohio Edison to lock the gate do to the power lines and the need for them to service them.

A couple of us will be there as well doing the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Where is the gate at ? Just up at camp or on the main road?
    07 tube chassis buggy
    90 yj built
    04 f350 diesel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknut View Post
    Where is the gate at ? Just up at camp or on the main road?
    It's at the main road (Dry Run Rd.)
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

SO there is going to be a gate? How this going to work? Say if I have the sudden urge to blow off work on day and go down on a random Tuesday? Being that I will be a Village member campsite member and all. Will I have access? Or is this gate just for blockoff when work is being done?

Post Thanks / Like

First I've heard of a gate being used

Post Thanks / Like

SO there is going to be a gate? How this going to work? Say if I have the sudden urge to blow off work on day and go down on a random Tuesday? Being that I will be a Village member campsite member and all. Will I have access? Or is this gate just for blockoff when work is being done?
    Members will have keys, off weekends when not many people are at the ville the gate should be locked behind people as they enter. This will slow down some our issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Alpha View Post
    First I've heard of a gate being used
    Read back threw all the threads and bring your self up to speed on the entire situation. It has been talked about from the very start of this project.

Thread Information