Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ForeBidden Zone is no more ,Welcome the NEW villageohvclub.com

1/19/2011

Like the title says, no more ForeBidden Zone and has changed hands. The new owners are http://www.villageohvclub.com/ . I have talked to the club and the only difference is its totally legit. They talk about vast improvements to only benefit us, the riders. Improvements include, security, improve the road by installing culvert pipes etc.,and the opening back up of shall valley and other awesome key points of interest.
    Want to support our riding area, and support our troops, go buy an unlimited riding pass or a camp site now at TheVillage. http://www.villageohvclub.com/
    P.S. They also gladly accept donations.

Post Thanks / Like

where is this shale valley?

Post Thanks / Like

Gunna change the main title to just read The Village. Keep all the old Forbidden zone post in it and keep this post as well, but they rightfully deserve on official post now, yah think?
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART II
    THE ULTIMATE WELLSVILLE PLAYLIST: PART III

Post Thanks / Like

yup yup thats what I was going to do. Done

Post Thanks / Like

The Village is now a part of Wellsville. If I camp at The Village or camp at Oak Tree, The Village is taking the initiative to protect the Wellsville we love so I am in100% support of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjcorey655 View Post
    i'm starting to think joe is one gnarly mugga fugga

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joe_and_jeep View Post
    The Village is now a part of Wellsville. If I camp at The Village or camp at Oak Tree, The Village is taking the initiative to protect the Wellsville we love so I am in100% support of them.
    Like wise, and thats why I want to help get the word out.

Post Thanks / Like

I support the Village! Long live Wellsville!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all your support guys.. The mission isn't easy but we have faith..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to the village for their efforts to communicate the changes. Would have been a royal pisser to pack everything up and roll to Wellsville and not know what had happened. Hope to see you there in the spring!

Post Thanks / Like

Everything is official today with the State, IRS, Bank, and paypal. We are pleased to announce that memberships can now be yours via our web site http://villageohvclub.com

We are making a educated guess that come the 15th of March we will be able to make the repairs to the road and resurface it.

A good portion of the burnt stuff has been removed but more clean up is needed, that will also be done while the road is being worked on.

We are discussing were to put another 60 lots, while we have the equipment on site we will put these in as well.

Guest parking and camping. When you come into camp and make that first left the entire area to the left of the road out to the power lines will be guest parking and camping. This area will be posted as Guest parking. Basically leaveing guest in the same spot and opening it up a little more.

more updates to come soon!!

Post Thanks / Like

Game plans are promising! Awesome work guy.
    91 YJ (2" lift - needs some lovin), 01 YFM366 (waaaayyy too much to list, its a money pit), SDG 125 Pitbike

Post Thanks / Like

I am officially a Village member. Can't wait to get out there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Black View Post
    I am officially a Village member. Can't wait to get out there!
    Thanks for coming on board

Post Thanks / Like

No, Thank You for working to keep our favorite place Alive!

Post Thanks / Like

ok maybe this has been answered somewhere else. what do you mean by resurface the road? (not that i care cause i drive a beater 4x4 truck) but like i said before, my buddy drives an s10 extreme and i'm just wondering if he'll be able to make it up there.
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

ok maybe this has been answered somewhere else. what do you mean by resurface the road? (not that i care cause i drive a beater 4x4 truck) but like i said before, my buddy drives an s10 extreme and i'm just wondering if he'll be able to make it up there.
    The problem with that road is the run off water, so we are going to fix that, then resurface it aka make it flat again.

Post Thanks / Like

thats going to be a pretty fun task.
    YJ (sold it and haven't looked back)
    cr250
    400ex

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good but then this from another site
    joe and jeep says
    "You need to take Wellsville Trails with a grain of salt. They mean well, but... yea, I wont get into this...

Anyhoo, yea there has been a few scandals with Wellsville. I think they're legit, but I have doubts so I'm not handing them any of my money. I guess time will tell."

Most of the scandals in wellsville were around one scumbag crackhead thief who should never be seen anywhere in the ville again and if he is should be reported here. Don't really like stirrin the pot like this. Just wanna know where we all stand. I know that everyone on this site have wellsville preservation in mind and then i find elsewhere that people sometimes talk out both sides of their mouths
    Last edited by Jeep daVille; 02-10-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    buggy 1915vw
    '99 cherokee 2.5 l

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abe Lincoln

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep daVille View Post
    sounds good but then this from another site
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep daVille View Post

"You need to take Wellsville Trails with a grain of salt. They mean well, but... yea, I wont get into this...

Anyhoo, yea there has been a few scandals with Wellsville. I think they're legit, but I have doubts so I'm not handing them any of my money. I guess time will tell."

Most of the scandals in wellsville were around one scumbag crackhead thief who should never be seen anywhere in the ville again and if he is should be reported here. Don't really like stirrin the pot like this. Just wanna know where we all stand. I know that everyone on this site have wellsville preservation in mind and then i find elsewhere that people sometimes talk out both sides of their mouths
    You are stirring shit, this has been discussed with the Admin of this site. You are also failing to mention that in the one post you quoted it is in a thread I started asking another club to support the Village. I'm not discussing it any further. I stand behind everything I post, so I am not editing or deleting your post or anyone that wants to question me. Thank you and have a nice day.

***EDIT*** I thought you quoted something else, you quoted OffRoadOhio
    Nope, Joe is a bad mofo. He carves the thanksgiving tukey with that same chainsaw.

Post Thanks / Like

Quted you on offroadohio.com, not offroadohio as in me. ( just so its clear...lol)

but on that note, I am personally still skeptical, and would like to see some proof of ownership before I commit to joinging this group. (becuase of the previous crackhead, scumbag that "owned" it)

I intend to personally go there and speak with the folks running it in person to find the answers I seek, instead of blabbing all over the internet about it.

Post Thanks / Like

one of my friends dad's was telling me about a story of a guy who would collect 10 dollars per person at the entrance to yellow creek, before you go under the first bridge,until he got caught, not sure how many years ago it was though

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kawijeremy View Post
    one of my friends dad's was telling me about a story of a guy who would collect 10 dollars per person at the entrance to yellow creek, before you go under the first bridge,until he got caught, not sure how many years ago it was though
    And you had to pay $50 a year for membership. About 10 or 15 years ago, Prolly closer to 15.

Post Thanks / Like

And you had to pay $50 a year for membership. About 10 or 15 years ago, Prolly closer to 15.
    Yeah I remember that too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offroadohio View Post
    I intend to personally go there and speak with the folks running it in person to find the answers I seek, instead of blabbing all over the internet about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offroadohio View Post
    Quted you on offroadohio.com, not offroadohio as in me. ( just so its clear...lol)

but on that note, I am personally still skeptical, and would like to see some proof of ownership before I commit to joinging this group. (becuase of the previous crackhead, scumbag that "owned" it)

We have nothing miss leading going, doesnt matter if our words are on the internet or setting down some place haveing lunch. We are also fully aware of what the "suposed" owner was doing.

If you would like to set down some place and have lunch we would be more than happy to talk with you.

Now to save myself quoting everyone else about when the money was being charged at the bride, and also the other times when they paid the 50.00. If people think back they were given a "lonstar sticker" when they paid. This was the same "crackhead" mentioned earlier that was doing this on another parcel of land that he did not own.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the riding traffic diversion still in the works? It sucks dodging people flying up and down the road.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ridindirty View Post
    Is the riding traffic diversion still in the works? It sucks dodging people flying up and down the road.
    Yes, and it will be tough at first to get everyone on board with it. Once it is seen we are for real and asking nicely it should work fine. Things take time but the most important ones will be done as soon as mother nature lets us.

Post Thanks / Like

yea i had a "lonestar" member pass we were suckers &paid a lot of money for nothing at all
    And yes I think it was the same people we paid to camp on land that never belonged to them.
    I have talked ,in person with the club,and their legitimacy was proven to me.I have joined &paid
    them.I believe they are eventually going to be the only thing keeping wellsville open,as their
    main goal is to ride(not get rich quick).

Post Thanks / Like

The biggest concern I have with the road is how slippery it gets when it rains. I can get up it no sweat, its coming down that sucks.

Post Thanks / Like

For any and all that are in doubt all I have to say is "you'll see" hahahah long live the Village OHV Club! I have already talked with the club personally.They are DEAD ass serious! And the best part of the club owners etc,, they like to party and get dirty just as much as we do. I cant wait to get out to Scooby,Scrappy, Scrappy Jr, Sam Hill, Frank Hill, Mud Wall,ass nasty and all the others at theVillage OHV Club.
    I dont know what kind of "Proof" all of you need. What kind of proof do you need? I have talked to the club personally,not for 5 mins either, my word should be good enough. Did I see a paper stating they own or lease it ,,, no but any piece of paper can be forged or counterfeited. Did they mention and talk of key land owner names,, yes they did
    What I think is going on is all the folks that use to sneak in the forebiddenzone area with out paying are worried they might actually have to pay and there little back sneak entrance to the ville might be lost.

Thread Information