Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive been working on a new site all together, sorry for the inconvenience at the moment it is only working in Internet explorer. At some point over the past year it was hacked do to permission settings. That problem has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by elorenz View Post
    is the site down or under construction or is it just me? When i go to the page nothing loads. Just a blank page with left half blue and right half white.

Post Thanks / Like

OH SHIT - Can't forget about OhioRenegade! This dude has also had a huge impact on improving the future of Wellsville as whe know it!

Sorry buddy!

3. Likes token, Deadlast, OhioRenegade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

definitely keep us posted on the new camp I am very interested Have be rideing and wheeling down yellow creek for years and after the last unfortunate accident down there I am worried about getting into trouble being down there without permission or a campsite only go on sundays anymore because of that..used to unload down by witchs...but am we orryed about all the rumors about the cops patroling the area more and posable fines..thanks for all the great info n hope to hear the camps up and going soon..I definitely would pay to beable to ride down there and have a legal place to camp and unload.and know my small group would pay to ride aswell.keep us posted thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 78bluebronco View Post
    definitely keep us posted on the new camp I am very interested Have be rideing and wheeling down yellow creek for years and after the last unfortunate accident down there I am worried about getting into trouble being down there without permission or a campsite only go on sundays anymore because of that..used to unload down by witchs...but am we orryed about all the rumors about the cops patroling the area more and posable fines..thanks for all the great info n hope to hear the camps up and going soon..I definitely would pay to beable to ride down there and have a legal place to camp and unload.and know my small group would pay to ride aswell.keep us posted thanks
    This camp already came and went. But, I guess there is another guy or group that is gonna give it another shot. I'm sure they will post details when it is time.
    2013 Can Am Renegade 1000R X xc
    2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

yeah after I submitted the comment I noticed the date on that last post hahaha just really worried about getting nailed for being down thereafter this last accident they been throwing the word trespassing on private property around Alot..

Thread Information